Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best way to make weed edibles with least smell?

• Please log in to reply

FPM

FPM

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 100 posts
What's some good ways to cook weed in to edibles without the smell? if there are any ways please share, or how long is it till the smell goes away after you cook it? :confused:

imh1m4n

imh1m4n

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,141 posts
in a casserole dish with lid on wrapped in tin foil, from experience it doesn't really smell like weed though when you cook it.

FPM

FPM

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 100 posts
yeah i just made weed peanut butter and made pb and j's first edible cooked ever! =] it tasted great and got me stoned. not desirde potency yet but geting there :eek:

to reduce smell i just lit a good candle put tinfoil over the bread pan and baked it for about 24 mins spray a little fabreeze every now and then good as new. =]

xdog

xdog

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,785 posts
I just use hash that I dissolve in vegetable oil and then make brownies with. Works great and no smell while cooking or nasty green taste in the edible.

FPM

FPM

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 100 posts
thanks man i think ill try the oil thing that sounds like a great way, will it smell if you cook the oil? you know so you don't have to wait like 4 weeks for it to dissolve?

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,586 posts

FPM

FPM

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 100 posts
omg great post man extremely helpful!!!!!:hello:

1 user(s) are reading this topic