Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

56 grams of dank stems.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Wow! This really proves what being resourceful can reward you with, congratulations on the outcome man. Make it last as long as possible!

2. That pill bottle is a new national forest

3. [quote name='"jayhawks22"']wow....collection started. got the jar on the coffee table for me and 4 roommates hopefully it fills up quick. thanks for the influence op never realized what i've been throwin away all these years haha[/quote]

Awesome! I'm glad I could be a positive influence!

I hope this convinces many others to save those stems too and get that long awaited reward!

4. Awsome man good effort :D

5. Man you shoulda posted a milkshot, now I'm gonna start saving all my stems too

Btw, I was thinking about getting that same bong as you, the nautilus, do you like it?

6. May i ask how u evaperated it? Or did u just let it sit there?

7. I gave it exactly 24 hours. But if you put alot on one plate it takes longer so spread it out.

Airflow helps too.

8. This looks like a whopper. fuck i want it

9. Just recovered from a double dosed bong hit.

I was knocked on my ass n cat napped for about an hour.

We also separated the hash into single hit portions n got about 120 hits worth!

Attached Files:

10. Haha, that's awesome man, do you just top a bowl with each one or have it on its own?

11. haha you should take all the stems back to your dealer and ask for a refund. "I paid for marijuana, not all these sticks! I want my 56 grams Now!!!"

12. Bro, you're makin me jealous. :smoking: That looks awesome.

13. [quote name='"kannesss"']haha you should take all the stems back to your dealer and ask for a refund. "I paid for marijuana, not all these sticks! I want my 56 grams Now!!!"[/quote]

Yea I wish lol.

14. your not getting 99.9% Pure THC..............

15. [quote name='"Jawnnay"']Bro, you're makin me jealous. :smoking: That looks awesome.[/quote]

Dude. Seriously tho I just fully recovered from my double dosed wake n bake bong hit. This stuff is seriously potent.

We also did another wash onto 2 plates and my gf n buddy are currently scraping them while I type this. I'll post pics of the return in a minute.

16. [quote name='"StayHigh v2"']

your not getting 99.9% Pure THC..............[/quote]

Well I thought I was. What's the actual percentage in your professional opinion?

17. in my professional opinion it probably has the same THC content as what the stems had on it..

ive made BHO a few times and I beleive everything your saying about how potent the shit is. It is quite face smacking.. but not 99% thc thats insane..

18. [quote name='"StayHigh v2"']

in my professional opinion it probably has the same THC content as what the stems had on it..[/quote]

Well the iso strips the stems of all the THC so wouldn't there just be THC in the hash making it pretty much pure?

19. youd think so.. but theres still small amounts of the stem and plant matter that get in the mix.

its hard to say. Its such a concentrated hit

20. Also what is this left over on the coffee filter n is it good to smoke?

Attached Files: