Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

56 grams of dank stems.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Gunna make some QWISO hash with the 56 grams of dank stems Iv saved up over about 6+ months!

Anybody have any suggestions or better ideas for all these stems?

2. not being funny, but id like to see a pic of these stems, not that i dont believe you, just intreseted

3. QWISO would be great...let me kno how it turns out.

4. Sounds good to me. Thats my plan. Ive been saving stems for. Few months gunna mix them in with the keft over trim i will have after harvest.

5. Sounds like a good plan mate. Can't go too far wrong with QWISO.

Please take pictures of the end result and post them. Would be really interested to see such a large batch.

6. [​IMG]
    definitely make hash... roll it up with some tobacco for a nice mellow high :smoke:

7. #7 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2011
    [quote name='"Kenny250"']not being funny, but id like to see a pic of these stems, not that i dont believe you, just intreseted[/quote]

Just put the last 14 in with the 42!

I love how it's the perfect size pill bottle too!

N yes I will be posting alot of pictures of the process hopefully and results n milks!

Attached Files:

8. Thats sick man, Nice collection :D haha i bet it would be heartbreaking to start again :p

Cheers for the pic though, and im subscribed to follow now :D

9. Put that shit in a coffee grinder son.

10. #10 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2011
    [quote name='"Kenny250"']

Thats sick man, Nice collection :D haha i bet it would be heartbreaking to start again :p

Cheers for the pic though, and im subscribed to follow now :D[/quote]

Yes lol my collection will be gone but I'll have about 3 grams of grade a hash!

@ dankasaurus that's why I'm making hash so I don't have to smoke all the plant matter that comes with it.

Also 3/4 of the stems in the pill bottle are compacted so much it's rock hard to the poke. You can kinda see in the picture. I just dumped the other 14 on top.

11. Make some insanely strong Green Dragon.

12. subbed. show us the QWISO when it's done.

13. Make 20 rowdy edibles.

14. No joke my friend has like two quad cannies filled with sciscored and grinded stems (its like a sticky powder). I think he said it weighed out to about 100+ grams. Hes making brownies with them and hes got like a waiting list for these brownies!

15. Put the pics in the first post

16. Put that into one gigantic brownie and eat it.

17. Good god, get a new desk man.

18. thats one big ass pill bottle

19. [quote name='"Lyndon"']Make 20 rowdy edibles.[/quote]

I could make 20 potent brownies?

20. More like 10... But it wouldn't be worth it. Your best bet is qwiso or an extract of some sort(glycerin/alcohol)