My run in with the boarder patrol at the check point

Discussion in 'General' started by ADStoker420, Sep 18, 2011.

1. cops and boarder patrol agents are totally different

and stop commentin if you think something "wrong" with me

youve obviously never been in a situation involving borderpatrols

2. #42 thegodson, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2011
    Most medicines are drugs. The reason we don't call them drugs is because they are being used to cure or alleviate some sort of symptom. Walk down the street puffing on a opium ball and you are a druggie. Get a prescription for laudanum and you are simply a patient medicating.

I know a lot of people abuse the system, but casting an eye of doubt on all medical users because of that is sick. That's the same thinking that had the DEA busting elderly cancer patients for growing MMJ.

3. haha OKAY
    yeah im mad that they messed up my towel

yup thats what influenced me to write this story

4. so why exactly do you feel so wronged by them? is it really just the time that they took out of your day?

5. nope

not even ganna bother anymore haha

fuck it idgaf

you guys werent there
    and a story doesnt justify
    how rude they were as if you guys where there in person

6. Okay at first you said you knew those baggies where there......

and here you say you forgot they where there...

I don't understand why you didn't just throw the baggies out, or had just turned them inside out and whiped them clean...... on anything...... your pants, the floorboard of your vehicle, really anything...

7. Just...fuck it, guys. Don't try to make sense out of it...

8. Man border patrol sketches me out.

Me and my friends drove up to upstate NY (Plattsburgh) from LI to check out the SUNY college there. On our way to the motel the first night we see a border patrol SUV had pulled over a blue van.

Figured damn tht guy must be in some deep shit, the van looked sketchy and low-profile...

So we get to the motel, and me and my friends get hyped up. We're on the backside of the building, facing the woods. We got mad beer, a quarter of pot, and our own room. So we're unpackin some shit outta my car, being semi-loud, when all of a sudden that blue van, followed by that border patrol SUV, pull around back of the motel... they both slow down and look at me as I shut my drunk full of incriminating shit (we're all underage too) and drive off....

It was just so weird...why did they come check us out? Who was driving that blue van? It wasn't marked and looked shitty, not like a well maintained government vehicle...

Then we hit a checkpoint on the way back, with a quarter ounce of bud in my glove compartment. There were no dogs and they just asked us what we were doin, but I was buggin...

Then a while down the road I get pulled over and fucked for "speeding"...moar like keeping up with traffick, but whatever...

9. the laws might seem unjust, there's nothing you can be mad about when a federal officer enforces federal laws. And I guess the checkpoints here in Arizona are more lenient because all they have to check to see is if you are white, then you can continue.

10. yeah the ones in AZ are way more lenient

i lived 30 mins away from Yuma Az
    and the border patrol guys there are alot more respectful
    and nicer IMO

11. i knew the baggies where there once i realized i didnt have anything illegal while i was in line

i forgot they were in there when i left my gf's house
    then i realized and knew they were in there

12. yeah man they're like that

13. while in line next time turn them inside out and clean them out ;)

14. hell yeah i am haha

i just didnt do it becuz i dont wanna seem sketchy like if im getting rid of something
    but either way it smelled like dank

but there wnt be a next time i hope haha