My run in with the boarder patrol at the check point

Discussion in 'General' started by ADStoker420, Sep 18, 2011.

1. yeah it is bullshit right?

the check point is located INSIDE california
    yet they dont "recognize" medical marijuana?
    its bullshit
    but their response is because its illegal federally and that i stoped on a federal checkpoint and well being in the boarder patrol is a federal job which i understand actually

but the check points to SD to OC ive never gone through

but if you go back up to San diego heading West on the 8 freeway
    the checkpoint there is the one i got stoped at its right before entering el cajon

and what do u mean documentation?

and yeah man i

2. yeah man i watch chubbs videos all the time! im subscribed to him haha

but yeah its not right that its legal anywhere i go in california but if i happen to stop by this check point thats not bigger than probably a good sized mcdonalds is totally illegal and can fuck me over even if i have a recc and a med card while being in california

and i feel bad for chubbs man

$7 grand just stolen like that isnt right at all

3. that is so fucked up. I cant believe thats how the US is rolling these days. Land of the free my ass!

4. Nope, weeds illegal, you can get fucked for anything. Cops always tell me, "I've arrested people for a lot less than this", and I always have like >1g. Fuck em.

5. by documentation I mean anything written by the federal government saying what can an can not be passed through a checkpoint. I really would like to read what they have to say on the subject. that chubbs video is crazy.

6. #26 Heroic Dose, Sep 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2011
    pissed that you got in no trouble whatsoever? that the guy who COULD have arrested you did nothing and let you go on your way?

personally i'd have given the guy my honest thanks and wished him a great day, but thats just me.

it depends on what you mean by stealing. it's part of their job to seize drugs, weapons, vehicles, and MONEY.

7. pissed that they wasted their time and my time

and they were treating me very badly like if i was a druggie
    talked down to me like my medical reason i have a card was untrue
    and them detaining me was unnecessary and they were trying to bust me with weed that i didnt have and in a state where its legal for me for my medical reasons. so who are they to get me introuble ina state that passed medical marijuana to be legal?
    get my anger

if you have ever been in trouble or have anything to do with boarder patrols
    then you would understand me

id much rather come across a cop than a boarder patrol agent anyday

8. Federal agents do not recognize medical marijuana because it is still illegal on their level

9. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']Damn whats with all the negative vibes?

i joined grasscity becuz i thought it was a place i could share my stories n shit
    and not be trolled or be left comments that shouldnt even be left if you guys think its "stupid" like other place

not any different haha[/quote]

Nobody's trolling you. You told a story about border patrol officers doing their jobs.

10. i am aware of that
    and have been ever since i obtained my card

and i know those checkpoints can fuck with anyone with or without a card

ive heard personal experiences there from my friends and other people

so i was aware of EVERYTHING as i was driving into their checkpoint
    and ive passed by that checkpoint millions of times before
    i just happened to forget i had those baggies in my car
    which i said in my story that it was my fault

11. it wasn't really a waste of their time, its their job.

you use drugs. you are a druggie. it is their job to stop the flow of drugs over the border.

to them any medical reason would be unacceptable, it isnt federally recognized.

they detained you do search for drugs, which isn't unnecessary. you DID have weed, and regardless of state law it's still federally illegal.

government agents doing exactly what theyre paid to do.

no, i dont understand your anger at all. i dont live in a border state so i have no experience with border patrol. however, i have been stopped by cops while in possession. if the cop KNEW i had weed (even if it was just a bit leaf like you said) and let me go i would again thank him and wish him well.

12. doubt u have ever been through one of them
    to say they were doing their job

13. fixed that for you

14. lol. based solely on what you told us, they were doing their jobs, and being generous by letting you go free.

medicine =/= drugs? id be willing to bet he uses his medical marijuana for more then treating whatever he has the card for.

15. 1. i use medical marijuana, im a patient

2. i know that

3. nope, i did NOT have weed. i had a bag that happened to have a red hair

4. they are paid to keep illegals out and keep illegal drugs outs
    from mexico.

16. Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? You just explained in detail EXACTLY what happened, and now you're telling us we don't know what happened? Face the truth, they didn't do anything wrong. All they did was search your car, I got a bong and a pipe, including roughly 3g's of weed confiscated from me. Oh but, they messed up your towels and shit, what bastards.

17. no, i dont understand your anger at all. i dont live in a border state so i have no experience with border patrol. however, i have been stopped by cops while in possession. if the cop KNEW i had weed (even if it was just a bit leaf like you said) and let me go i would again thank him and wish him well.[/QUOTE]

yeah you dont live in a border state and you dont understand

and a cop and a border patrol agent are totally differen

18. ROFLMFAO :D
    shit made me laugh

19. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']

1. i use medical marijuana, im a patient

2. i know that

3. nope, i did NOT have weed. i had a bag that happened to have a red hair

4. they are paid to keep illegals out and keep illegal drugs outs
    from mexico.[/quote]

You don't get it, it doesn't matter if you're a patient or not. And you said you had a leaf in the bag

20. 1) regardless if you're a patient or not, you are a drug user. my grandma taking her blood pressure medication? shes also a drug user.

3) being in possession of any trace of drugs is a crime. if you had $.25 of "a white powder" in a bag in your car and it tested positive for an illegal substance, they could still charge you.

4) they are paid to make sure nothing illegal flows through the border in any direction.

it makes no difference to me. any time ANY authority figure has the power and reason to arrest you and doesn't, you should be thankful.