My run in with the boarder patrol at the check point

Discussion in 'General' started by ADStoker420, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Alright well if you live in San Diego and have gone south to the Imperial Valley, you most likley know what i mean by the checkpoints.
    and if you don't know if your from a NON-boarder state

checkpoints are help up by the boarder patrol (federal job)
    in the mountains as your traveling from San Diego to the imperial valley
    they make you stop and you roll down your window and say "american born" and blah blah and most times they have their dogs sniffing out drugs n such
    and if you get caught with weed by them, then your def fucked.

alright
    So im driving back up to San Diego after dropping off my Gf at her parents house to visit her family from utah.
    anyways as im getting closer to the checkpoint, i think to myself that im okay and that i dont have any weed on me or anything illegal whatsoever, but... i did have two baggies that did smell like dank but there was nothing in there just two little ass red hairs and a micro piece of leaf that that was literally the size of this " o "
    i was still confident i would be okay no matter if the dog smelled it
    and i also have my med card but to boarder patrol it isnt "recognized"

So theres like three or four cars infront of me when i see the dog sniffing and coming towards my car, and im like fuck reallyim going to be sent to secondary for no fkn reason, but i did accept the fact that it is my fault i had the two baggies. so the dog starts jumping on my car making the obvious that the dog smells something
    so all of a sudden you can see every Bpatrol getting all happy and jumpy becuz they think they caught someone. and im in my car thinking that ill be okay becuz i dont have shit so im chill as fuck not worrying and not giving a single fuck, i really wasnt giving a fuck though. i felt like i was wasting mine and their time.

so i drive up the dude and automatically he says " over there buddy" pointing to where i had to park and turn my car off for "inspection"

so i park, and a dude and a girl Bpatrol come to the oppsite sides of my car
    one on my side and the other at the passenger window

the guy says " turn off your car" and hes looking inside my car from outside
    and says to get out of the car.
    and as im getting out he says " Do you smoke marijuana?"
    and i reply " yes i do, i have a prescription and a card for it" even though its worthless to even mention it anyways.

so he doesnt say anyhting and tells me to sit down about 10 feet away from my car where i see the dog running all over the inside of my car fucking and moving everything.

so im sitting there watching this dog fucking up my car.
    so three minutes pass by and the dog cnt find shit and i can see the Bpatrol guy getting a-lil mad and frusterated and all the other Bpatrols are looking anxiously.

So after a mintue more he finds the baggies at the bottom of my center console. and he inspects them and you can tell he looks very dissapointed, and he then tells the dog to get out and the dog leaves off.

as he's walking towards me, he gives me this mean look with his glasses on and says " we dont recognize medical marijuana, and THIS can get you arrested, if i really wanted to i could arrest you for this" and in my head im thinking what a fkn crazy mo'fucka, becuase it was literally a red hair and micro leaf that honestly doesnt even look like weed.
    so im just saying "okay" to what he's saying because its ridiculous.
    He then says " whats your medical problem?" saying it ina way that im just a teenage pot smoker who got his recc to just smoke.
    and by this time im fkn pissed im getting talked down like this
    and say " It's personal and id rather keep it to myself, although i have my original recc and card to show you that it is legitimate, but like you said you guys dont recognize medical marijuana" he then says it again " so whats your "problem" " and when he said the word problem he said it sarcastically which pissed me off even more and i just stayed quiet
    he then said the same thing about getting me arrested
    and under my breath i said " america, the land of the free" and very sarcastically. he then looked at me and said " clean your car up and get out of here" ina pissed off voice.
    and my cars all fucked up too. my towel,backpack, the title of my car and alot of other stuff were just laying on the dirt around my car and all the doors to my car are open and the inside of my car has dirt paw prints from the ugly ass dog they had on my seats
    my work clothes were trashed and scattered around my car making them dirty and wrinkled

but i smiled anyways walking towards my car picking everything up not making it seem like it bothered me
    and i also threw up the peace sign to the Bpatrol agent guy again as i was leaving and he was like 4 feet away from my car watching me leave

i was beyond pissed and i have never felt so Un-American in my life
    and ive never felt so betrayed by my own countrys saying " the land of the free"
    fuck this country, its just another Germany and its Nazi's but in modern time.

anyone ever come in contact with a federal person about weed?
    and im very high at the moment too :smoke:

2. Sounds like they were doing there job to me.

3. The dog smelt weed, your car was searched for weed. I don't see the problem. All cops are dicks, get used to it.

4. this is stupid

5. I go from san diego to oc like 3 times a month and I always trip out even though ive never been hassled before. I almost got some clones from sd to bring back up here but I was over that noise. So not worth it. Ive driven through there before with weed on me and tripped my shit out.
    Could you really get arrested for marijuana possession? I thought it was just a ticket?

6. Was this supposed to be a serious question?

7. nah man
    boarder patrol is a federal job so they can and most likly will arrest you like if it was herion or something

ive heard from first hand experiences

8. Damn whats with all the negative vibes?

i joined grasscity becuz i thought it was a place i could share my stories n shit
    and not be trolled or be left comments that shouldnt even be left if you guys think its "stupid" like other place

not any different haha

9. have you lived in socal and been across one of these checkpoints?

10. while I do understand how much that sucks and I feel for you, It coulda been much worse from my understanding if a drug dog hits on your car and they find any sign of drugs they can rip your car to shreds if they want looking for hidden compartments.

11. We are chill, but it doesnt mean we will agree and support everything you say. We have opinions too.

The stupid comment was uncalled for and is going to be reported

12. yea it was supposed to be. I wasnt talking about like a pound or anything. Just a gram or something.
    I had no idea you could be taken to jail for a gram of weed at a check point.

13. yeah i agree 100%
    but really if people dont like it then dont comment
    or atleast be respectful at the least

report me?
    what for
    it was my opinion on what i think

14. No, the guy who posted it.

15. yeah man even .5

my friends brother one time got arrested and harassed for having a .3 nug
    and to find his car totally trashed after 7 hours of being detained

16. oh alright

17. What the fuck. Even if its in the same state? Like san diego to orange county? Im having a real problem understanding/accepting this.
    Where is the documentation?

18. true that man
    i was thinking the same as i was leaving
    luckily my car was just messy

19. People will talk tough over the internet until something like this happens to them...unfortunately

I'm sorry that this happened man...they really need to work on the laws regarding medical patients and transportation of medication.

Don't know if you're familiar with 'Chubbs' but the same thing happened to him...they stole cash too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4ukfaf1epE]U.S. Border Patrol Stole $7,000 And My Medical Marijuana on 1/14/2010 - YouTube[/ame]

It isn't border patrol's job to steal cash, I can assure you that.

• Like Like x 1