Modified Magic-Flight MFLB - Powered Balloon Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by spindle, Sep 18, 2011.

1. #1 spindle, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2011
    Hi! I'm new on here but been browsing for quite a while. Been playing around with my MFLB recently blowing up balloons manually. When I ws baked the other night I thought why not try an air=pump hooked up to the back. Luckily I had a high-powered 2 tube job so I hooked it up and BLAM! It works great.
    Modified MFLB - Powered Ballloon Vape - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery
    Modified MFLB - Powered Ballloon Vape - Marijuana Pictures, Photos & Videos - Grasscity.com Media Gallery

Fills up a balloon with nice vapor in around 10 secs! Its sweet.... The joining parts going into the MFLb are hydro airline extension pieces.... can pick em up anywhere.... I had to put tape over where the bracket and hole is on the backk to prevent air escaping, I jusat poked a hole in the tape for where the air line goes in..... It's added a who;e new experience to my magic-flying.... great!!:)

2. that's fucking sick, dude. I've seen quite a few "modifications" to the MFLB, many of which are as simple as putting a fast food straw in lieu of the plastic tube it comes with, but yours is an actual modification.

Does the bud vape evenly? I've found with my MFLB that often times the bud that is in direct contact with the metal screen heats up a hell of a lot faster than the rest of the bud in the trench, and that I normally have to shake the bowls around to free up the bud. Nonetheless, that's a sick creation and I wouldn't doubt that you'd be able to sell this to the MFLB company with the proper procedure.

3. Yo bud!! yea i operate it the same way as by hand, have to give it a knock to shake the bud up a bit but otherwise it gets a nice consistent airflow which also seems really cool on the throat... I find that if I turn the pump to medium airflow, I can get over half a large trench into one balloon. I love it haha!:)

4. the MFLB wasnt tuened on when I took that picture so u cant see the vapor... I'll snap another one

5. Yes I do find that the MFLB can burn a little unevenly.... tapping it around helps. I get 3 balloons per trench every time, can be less if I turn the air down, to get thicker vapor.... :D

6. whoa!!!! this is sick... totally missed it... found it searching pictures

thread bump

7. I can hit a whole large trench in one hit....then ghost the hit....its not hard Guys haha