Women: Are vibrators better than men? Explain...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Alex is awesome, Sep 15, 2011.

1. It's pretty simple and I wanna know exactly why... and if your a man what do you like or dislike about your girl using a vibrator?

2. I'd like to see a vibrator bring the thunder like I can.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I had vibrating beads surgically inserted under my penis skin. :cool:

4. to be honest...in some ways yes...
    its like no one knows you better then you. I know a lot of guys hate handjobs because well, they can do it the way they like lol
    Sooo..if im alone and viciously horny and my man is busy, boy does it feel damn good to cum fast and with little effort..but
    It isnt fun or exciting like it is with my boyfriend and while it may take wayyy longer and doesn't happen as easily, its more satisfying in the end because I am being pleasured by the man I love and am giving him pleasure in return.
    If you are in a long term relationship, the other person hopefully knows just how you like it which is wonderful. If i were single...I'd rather go home and break out the toys then fuck some random guy anyday. haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. id rather have the real thing but then again ive never used a vibrator

6. Yes but in my opinion, no. I love my vibrator, it gives me great pleasure. A vibrator can't penetrate me while softly rubbing my clit like my husband does. What I love about a vibrator is that if I want to cum without the nonsense of four-play, it gets the job done very well ;).

Men can be replaced by vibrators, ask lesbians. They do just fine with their fingers, their tongue, and strap-ons :yummy:

7. Vibrators are only better when I don't have a man around.

Penis>vibrator.

Both feel good, but if a guy can give me a really good orgasm,
    with his penis and/or tongue, the vibrator is obsolete. If you
    can't, then you better allow me to finish with a vibrator while
    you're sucking my nipples or something.

Now that feels super good, because rarely can men do both
    nipple sucking, and a good fucking at the same time. One usually
    takes precedent over the other. LOL.

Anyways, penis will always be better because I don't use dildos.
    I don't care for them, so when I have a penis to take over things
    down there...I am just "ahhhhhh yeeaaaaahhh about time".

8. Vibrator? I've never seen one of these, could a girl post showing me how they work?

9. ^ Hilarious.

10. like i tell my girl, no need for a vibrator when you could use my face.

11. vibrators are wayyy wayyy wayyyyyyyyyyy better. i don't get off on penetration and tbh that shit hurts. also, the only way i've ever been able to orgasm is with my bullet. men can't compare with that type of power.

men are still special though. they are the ones who buy the vibrators. in my experience anyway lolol.

12. Vibrators go whenever you want, for however long you want, wherever you want. Never softens up, doesn't wanna change positions when you're climbing to your peak, doesn't stop right when you're about to. Doesn't clumsily grope your boob, goes slower, faster (even rotates, yeah do that with your doodle smarty pants) and is even considerate enough to give you the extra little bit of stimulation the clitoris needs. Oh and might I add the sexiest thing about it? We have control. Enough said.
    But you can't ride a vibrator, it usually isn't warm and won't pull your hair or slap your arse....dammit.

• Like Like x 1
  13. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/California-Exotics-Wireless-Flicker-Stimulator/dp/B000N8RU34/ref=pd_sim_hpc4]Amazon.com: California Exotics Wireless Clit Flicker Stimulator: Health & Personal Care[/ame]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Well I like this discussion.... I was mostly curious cuz my girl uses the vibrator by herself even at times when we can have sex and she still insist on the idea that I'm better.... I just wanted to use it with her if I was able to have sex I mean I'm sure I could provide SOME extra pleasure in a way... It's not a big deal to me anyways I just wanted opinions.

15. [quote name='"Kayten"']Vibrators go whenever you want, for however long you want, wherever you want. Never softens up, doesn't wanna change positions when you're climbing to your peak, doesn't stop right when you're about to. Doesn't clumsily grope your boob, goes slower, faster (even rotates, yeah do that with your doodle smarty pants) and is even considerate enough to give you the extra little bit of stimulation the clitoris needs. Oh and might I add the sexiest thing about it? We have control. Enough said.
    But you can't ride a vibrator, it usually isn't warm and won't pull your hair or slap your arse....dammit.[/quote]

God I hate that! Its like you're about to cum and they either finish,or stop what felt really good, or I don't know lol. That's why I love being on top...my boyfriend now is usually very keyed in but he has so much on his mind that he can't be right now. That's annoying but, hey I own a vibrator so...lol
    And if you could do all that with a virbrator, id proably have no need for a man and get what I have to get done ten times faster..instead of being lured in by his sexiness...evil boyfriend always distracting me

16. ^ exactly.

rubbing one off with a toy is like going to mcdonalds, and having sex with a guy is a sit down dinner...both delicious, just for different circumstances

17. I prefer real dick, artificial doesn't do the job right lol.

• Like Like x 1
  18. [quote name='"SushiMaster"']

^ exactly.

rubbing one off with a toy is like going to mcdonalds, and having sex with a guy is a sit down dinner...both delicious, just for different circumstances[/quote]

Depending on the guy it can be like going through the freakin drive through at mcdonalds.....lol

• Like Like x 1

19. So someone who doesn't masturbate is with someone masturbating. My guess is since you don't know how to please your own body that you're having difficulty pleasing hers. She is lying, you're not pleasing her.

20. My ex husband used to buy sex toys so he could be lazy...we never had good sex at all....so now I do not own any toys...it just is not the same to me .