Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Women: Are vibrators better than men? Explain...

• Please log in to reply

Alex is awesome

Alex is awesome

• Registered Upgraded
  • 306 posts
It's pretty simple and I wanna know exactly why... and if your a man what do you like or dislike about your girl using a vibrator?

TheRedPill

TheRedPill

Just a Monkey With a Gun

• Registered Upgraded
  • 411 posts
I'd like to see a vibrator bring the thunder like I can.
  • HMJ Crimpz likes this

DirtyPete

DirtyPete

Mudrat Detector

• Bronze Member
  • 13,792 posts

• and Mr Unknown like this

treelover

treelover

tree princess.

• Gold Member
  • 6,031 posts

Vanillabean

Vanillabean

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
id rather have the real thing but then again ive never used a vibrator

inkielee

inkielee

Babe Ruthless

• Bronze Member
  • 4,468 posts

Guest_DV_*

Guest_DV_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Vibrators are only better when I don't have a man around.

Penis>vibrator.

Both feel good, but if a guy can give me a really good orgasm,
with his penis and/or tongue, the vibrator is obsolete. If you
can't, then you better allow me to finish with a vibrator while
you're sucking my nipples or something.

Now that feels super good, because rarely can men do both
nipple sucking, and a good fucking at the same time. One usually
takes precedent over the other. LOL.

Anyways, penis will always be better because I don't use dildos.
I don't care for them, so when I have a penis to take over things
down there...I am just "ahhhhhh yeeaaaaahhh about time".

Dissec

Dissec

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,339 posts
Vibrator? I've never seen one of these, could a girl post showing me how they work?

queenofhigh

queenofhigh

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
^ Hilarious.

nuttybong0

nuttybong0

D' Collie Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 516 posts
like i tell my girl, no need for a vibrator when you could use my face.

Guest_pulses_*

Guest_pulses_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
vibrators are wayyy wayyy wayyyyyyyyyyy better. i don't get off on penetration and tbh that shit hurts. also, the only way i've ever been able to orgasm is with my bullet. men can't compare with that type of power.

men are still special though. they are the ones who buy the vibrators. in my experience anyway lolol.

Kayten

Kayten

Gettitindiya

• Registered Upgraded
  • 165 posts
Vibrators go whenever you want, for however long you want, wherever you want. Never softens up, doesn't wanna change positions when you're climbing to your peak, doesn't stop right when you're about to. Doesn't clumsily grope your boob, goes slower, faster (even rotates, yeah do that with your doodle smarty pants) and is even considerate enough to give you the extra little bit of stimulation the clitoris needs. Oh and might I add the sexiest thing about it? We have control. Enough said.
But you can't ride a vibrator, it usually isn't warm and won't pull your hair or slap your arse....dammit.

MisterNatural

MisterNatural

Space Cadet

• Bronze Member
  • 6,021 posts

Alex is awesome

Alex is awesome

• Registered Upgraded
  • 306 posts
Well I like this discussion.... I was mostly curious cuz my girl uses the vibrator by herself even at times when we can have sex and she still insist on the idea that I'm better.... I just wanted to use it with her if I was able to have sex I mean I'm sure I could provide SOME extra pleasure in a way... It's not a big deal to me anyways I just wanted opinions.

treelover

treelover

tree princess.

• Gold Member
  • 6,031 posts

SushiMaster

SushiMaster

• Registered Upgraded
  • 249 posts

to be honest...in some ways yes...
its like no one knows you better then you. I know a lot of guys hate handjobs because well, they can do it the way they like lol
Sooo..if im alone and viciously horny and my man is busy, boy does it feel damn good to cum fast and with little effort..but
It isnt fun or exciting like it is with my boyfriend and while it may take wayyy longer and doesn't happen as easily, its more satisfying in the end because I am being pleasured by the man I love and am giving him pleasure in return.
If you are in a long term relationship, the other person hopefully knows just how you like it which is wonderful. If i were single...I'd rather go home and break out the toys then fuck some random guy anyday. haha

^ exactly.

rubbing one off with a toy is like going to mcdonalds, and having sex with a guy is a sit down dinner...both delicious, just for different circumstances

dreamachieve

dreamachieve

• Registered Upgraded
  • 229 posts
I prefer real dick, artificial doesn't do the job right lol.

treelover

treelover

tree princess.

• Gold Member
  • 6,031 posts

InterceptorP71

InterceptorP71

Commander Appo CC-1119

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,527 posts

Well I like this discussion.... I was mostly curious cuz my girl uses the vibrator by herself even at times when we can have sex and she still insist on the idea that I'm better.... I just wanted to use it with her if I was able to have sex I mean I'm sure I could provide SOME extra pleasure in a way... It's not a big deal to me anyways I just wanted opinions.

So someone who doesn't masturbate is with someone masturbating. My guess is since you don't know how to please your own body that you're having difficulty pleasing hers. She is lying, you're not pleasing her.

shamwowgal

shamwowgal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,402 posts
My ex husband used to buy sex toys so he could be lazy...we never had good sex at all....so now I do not own any toys...it just is not the same to me .

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)