White Widow and more perpetual.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by madman2067, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Well MX that is a White Widow MAX (WW X Big Bud) from Sensi. It is great smoke! :smoke:

Isn't that girl just enormous! That is the Nicest bush ive seen (better it's a plant than a beaver :eek::bolt: :p ).

2. Bitch to trim? :confused: My WW's take about an hour per bud to trim nicely! :eek:

3. if by bitch you mean Sticky mess? then Yes! J.K. she isnt too bad. The Afghan was way Worse! Leaves Everywhere!

Peace :smoke:

4. I'll post some bud shots of the Afghan. They are in the paper bag portion of the cure :cool:

5. White Widow Max eh? Gonna have to look in to that one.

Even though I never had the pleasure of the WW, the reviews are up in the ratings. Your smoke report on this cross is important to here.

Had received a newsletter from Attitude yesterday. G13 labs is having a promotion, if you spend over $40 they will give you one bean of these strains- Pineapple Express, Purple Haze and Auto AK. So I picked up that Blue Venom. Another White Widow crossed with Blueberry.

Attitude also threw in an award winning Nebula seed!

6. Those are amazing looking !!!! Damn man nice job! Those little puffy ones are cool lookin!

7. thanks man! :D
    The little ones are my experiment on how they would do SOG. which they do great! :smoke:

8. Your missing the kitchen sink in your pics lol (got a pic of everything else) lol there mini trees, did you just throw them into flower after they rooted?
    Sub'd, I grew a WW from Greenhouse and its nodes were super close togeather like yours until i went into flower and it opened up quickly in the first 4 weeks and it broke under its own weight half way threw flushing. Good old Duct tape and chop sticks (Jimmy rigged a Splint) Amazing how forgiving these plants are. Looks great!

9. Wow! :eek: Massive update!

Your plants look great, Madman! :hello:

Did I tell you to trim that WW, mad? :confused: I'm not sure I would if I was growing those one-bud plants like you do! :p Do you even get popcorn on those short plants?

10. Naw You mentioned it last update. and trimming the big one that hasn't been fim'd, I took all of her old fan leaves off to allow the smaller branches to get more light.

The little plump Princesses are just one big fat bud from top to the soil. I am gonna let them go to 1 0 weeks unless the trichomes start turning quickly to amber, they are at 8 weeks right now. :smoke:

Thanks for stopping by!

11. #52 madman2067, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2011
    Yes I did just throw the clones into the flower tent the same day they hit soil, I wanted to see how well they would do for a SOG. Obviously they do more than awesome, If I had the money I could buy another light ant have my tent multi-tiered. :D

This isn't White Widow, it is White widow X BC Big Bud (AKA White Widow MAX). The node spacing has stayed tight, and she doesn't Strech much instead she just makes fat compact buds. There is very little "popcorn" development. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

12. :hello::wave::smoke:UPDATE TIME!:smoke::wave::hello:

Hello all my friends, grab a seat and place some Hemp gause in your cheeks because these girls will make you drool! Wet Weight 215.4g 7.598Oz

So with out further commercial interruption please let me introduce my Royal ladies, White Widow MAX!

[​IMG]
    IMG_2156 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2145 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2146 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2147 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2148 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2149 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2151 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2152 by madman2067, on Flickr
    [​IMG]
    IMG_2153 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2154 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2155 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2156 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2157 by madman2067, on Flickr

Flower and veg tent update... The kush Berry Geminated! :smoke:

[​IMG]
    IMG_2158 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2159 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2160 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2161 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2162 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2163 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2164 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2165 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2166 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2167 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2168 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2169 by madman2067, on Flickr

Thanks for stopping by!!!

13. Very nice Haul!

14. Damn man Cant wait to see how much its going to weigh when dry.
    Hope I can get the results you did. What was the flower time for that one? 8 weeks?

15. #56 madman2067, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    8 weeks on the dot and the trichomes showed they were ready!
    7.59 oz wet, I hope I can pull 2 zips from them dry, they are dense as rock!
    Thanks for stopping by

16. #57 madman2067, Oct 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2011
    My bad MX, GB was the one who suggested I put a more modern haircut to that unmanaged bush. :smoke:

Here's a before and after btw.

[​IMG]
    update 021 by madman2067, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    IMG_2158 by madman2067, on Flickr

17. How do you like the air pot? work well for you? and goes it realy make the roots form more through out?

18. Not really, I would rather buy smart pots next time.

19. Why would you use smart pots over air pots?