Gardening Books FTW

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by SoooHaggard, Sep 14, 2011.

1. #1 SoooHaggard, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2011
    Recently I have begun to archive a lot of Agriculture style books. Including composting, worms, horticulture, and other assorted style of agriculture including bonsi.

So if anyone is interested in me uploading said titles I will start asap. Hopefully earn a bookmark or something ha.

Well let me know which fields you members are most interested about.

:smoking:

EDIT : So heres some stuff to start with, this is maybe a tenth of what I have.

Attached Files:

2. bump

Heres a start off I guess. This is for my organic peoples.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. bump

Now that I have more then 75 kb/s of speed I can do soem real uploading.

I will stick to Organic for now, if anyone has any requests let me know.

Attached Files:

4. bump

Last chance for more updates or I just delete thread so let me know guys. Thanks. :smoking@work:

5. #5 TexRx, Oct 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2011
    I tried to open one of your PDF files and it opens in my pic editing software and is imposible to read

WHere can I find a PDF viewer?

:)

6. Im trying to find info on hydroponic vegetables, but is very hard to find anyting on the subject. Basically im looking for nutritional needs of different crops.

7. Texrx just get adobe PDF reader

8. Hazz. Your looking in the wrong places. Think of veggies and hydro as two separate things. You need to do the research on what nutes the veggies needs in soil and then compare to how hydro systems work. From your level I would start with some wik. Systems first. That way the mute intake is slow while you start off.

9. I've been growing hydroponic vegetables for about ten years. I've done flood tables, NFT, bubble buckets, wick systems, and drip irrigation.

I have the hardest times trying to grow tomatoes. I always get BER and don't know what I'm doing wrong with them. I also grew out corn this year. They came out OK, and I mean just OK. That's why I was looking for specific hydro techniques for specific vegetables.

I can grow almost any other form of vegetable with great results. It's just Tomatoes are my Achilles heel.

10. Look up Tennessee universitys finding. Google free ebooks and type in tennis state agi

11. Tex use Sumtra PDF reader. It's free and crisp, it came with this laptop I got from a friend and I have no complaints, but I think Adobe would also work.

12. #12 TexRx, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011

I've downloaded the adobe reader. I'll get the Sumtra, too.....and compare them....Thanks!

I haven't actually read anything yet but the composting one is on my reading list!

:)

13. Alright Tex well since you found something you liked I figured I will keep updating now :smoke:

Currently the internet I am using sucks so bad I can't upload anything right now. But now I will focus on Organic Soils and Composting and BIM's.

Hopefully later today I can upload some new stuff for you guys.

14. #14 SoooHaggard, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
    Well I am going to keep with the Organic PDF's for now, since it will relate to my growing thread that I linked in my sig.

Some things might seem like repeats but if you read them all you will have a better understanding on the subject because some point out things others simply don't. 5 points for running sentence.

Here are some already posted Organic PDF's

And for Worm Composting

Also I had a question for any Blades. I want to just add PDF's to old posts, but after a while I can't edit them? Am I not seeing something? I like all of them closer together for easier reading. Or can I delete everything I have already posted and reload them as a blog?

Attached Files:

15. I am going to go with some off Organic stuff right now. I will wait for a better internet connection to upload the larger Organic PDF's.

I enjoy researching almost every aspect of Agriculture. And being I am a MJ fanatic I like to focus on subjects that I think, once legalized, MJ will no doubt help push the funding and research for.

Permaculture is a way to garden that uses very very low input to a very large output. But this takes time, and you pretty much are building a mini eco-system through plant species. Each layer of the "Food Forest Canopy" interacts and promotes vigorous growth, while other plants are providing nutrient input in form of fallen branches and dying trees.

Think "Companion Planting" on an acre status.

I could go on and on but until you read into it, it all seems like hippie voodoo ha.

And lastly I will post some Green House and Rainwater Harvesting guides. Still just random posts until I can settle everything into one organized file.

:smoking:

16. Green Houses, enjoy.

Attached Files:

17. Because my connection is being awesome right now I will do some of the larger Organic files now.

Attached Files:

18. How about a book on the abc of growing mj.a lot of poeple like my self cant afford the books of the dos and dont of growing.so if you can help us po folk . I think its great how people come togather with no problems and freely share and chat with one another.thank you for what your doing keep up the good and youll have everything you want or need in this life.god bless GC.