800 values for new era human being
----The Greatest Creator and the Way of the Greatest Creator
41. Reverence for the Greatest Creator, LIFE, and nature, and adherence to the way of the Greatest Creator.
42.The core of the way of the Greatest Creator is the way of nature. There is no coercion attached to the way of the Greatest Creator.
43. There is a supernatural soul in the universe—the Greatest Creator.
44. The Greatest Creator is the supreme leader of the universe, the master of all gods, the cradle of LIFE, the birthplace of wisdom, the creator of the universe and LIFE, the driving force of the universe, the energy center of the universe, the sweet spring in the desert, and the beacon in the dense fog. The Greatest Creator is the ancestor of Buddha, Allah, Grand Brahma, and Heaven.
45. The essence of the Way of the Greatest Creator is nature, love, and Tao. Nature is the feature of structure, love is the feature of energy, and the Tao is the feature of consciousness.
46.The Greatest Creator has created the universe, and in the universe has established the 36-dimension space and 20 parallel worlds, and has laid down 36 Eight-Diagram tactics. Each has its respective magical functions, orders and rules.
47. The relation between man and the Greatest Creator is the most fundamental of all relations.
48. Nature is the Greatest Creator. That is to say, the Tao that governs everything and every phenomenon in the universe is evolving according to the order of the Greatest Creator.
49. The Greatest Creator has eight characteristics: only, amorphous, neutrality, mysterious, impartial, merciful, supremely powerful, and wise.
50. The Greatest Creator never conducts dialogues with a certain individual directly in the language of man. Everything is the language of the Greatest Creator. The changing phenomena are the dialogues between the Greatest Creator and man. People capable of understanding the wordless books are having direct dialogues with the Greatest Creator.
51. The Greatest Creator never records his will with words, never enters man’s mind to grant special edifications and instructions, never sounds out and reviews man, never worries that some deity or demon may usurp his throne, and never pass judgment on man.
52. Where is the Greatest Creator? The entity of the Greatest Creator is in the Zero World, and the spirit of the Greatest Creator is in everything in the universe. Where is the Zero World? The Zero World is the point of zero in the coordinate system, a point that X axis, Y axis, and Z axis will all pass through. The 20 parallel worlds are all connected with the point of zero. As a result, the Greatest Creator exists simultaneously in the 20 parallel worlds. Without the Greatest Creator, there would be not any of the 20 worlds.
53. The Greatest Creator is the primary productive force. We need not conquer and transform nature. As long as we exist and live naturally in accordance with the natural laws, everything will be just fine.
54. The God in the Old Testament of the Bible is not the Greatest Creator. The Greatest Creator described in Lifechanyuan is not the well-known god in the bible, but the only spiritual entity with supernatural power and wisdom, which governs the operation and change of everything. In other words, the Greatest Creator is the headspring and primal momentum of everything. The consciousness of the Greatest Creator impartially acts on the whole universe and is not affected by the differences in the matter of races, religion, and states. Therefore there is only one Greatest Creator for the universe and mankind. Man’s conflicts in the areas of religion, race, and states are all caused by the failure to recognize the real Greatest Creator.
55. Every spiritualism and wisdom originates from the Greatest Creator, and all the glories remain with the Greatest Creator.
56. Wuji gives rise to Taiji, and Taiji is the Greatest Creator. Holographic order is the principle by which the Greatest Creator has created the universe. LIFE and the universe are created by the Greatest Creator in accordance with the strict law of physics. The Greatest Creator is the threshold of intellect, and the universe is the inevitable product of intellect.
57. Everything in nature is the language of the Greatest Creator, and every phenomenon in nature is the utterances of the Greatest Creator. Everything perceived by man with eyes, ears, noses, tongues, and body is the language and words of the Greatest Creator. To understand the language and words of the Greatest Creator, vision, hearing, olfaction, taste, and touch are not enough. Spiritual Perception is needed. Without spiritual perception, we can never understand the words and language of the Greatest Creator and we can never understand what he is saying.
58. Everything in the universe has been created by the Greatest Creator according to the laws and principles of science. People who have mastered these laws and principles are the messengers of the Greatest Creator. They have obtained the power to interpret the Greatest Creator’s World and guide mankind.
59. There is only one coincidence in the universe, the birth of the Greatest Creator. Other than that all other things are a matter of inevitability. Inevitability is the order of the universe, and the order of the universe is inevitability. The universe is harmoniously unified by the Tao. The Tao is law and principle. Everything within the scope of law and principle is inevitable. There are absolutely no coincident events. The Tao governs everything in the world. The purview of the Tao is so broad that nothing will be left out, and is so narrow that there is no such thing as the interior. Therefore everything that occurs in the universe is inevitable and not accidental. Coincidence is a link in the chain of inevitability.
60. There is no final judgment. Judgment is made at every moment. What judges LIFE is not the Greatest Creator, the god, the Buddha, or Hades, but Tao of the Greatest Creator. The Tao of the Greatest Creator is operating every minute of the day.
61. As for the LIFE of the universe, it is the original intention and will of the Greatest Creator to let all LIVES forms live happily, joyfully, freely and blessedly.
62. The core of the Way of the Greatest Creator is “Reap what you have sown”. If you want to eat cucumber, then sow the seeds of cucumber in the field. In this way, what you may reap is undoubtedly cucumber, not watermelon or pumpkin. The Way of the Greatest Creator is the Tao, by whose principle you may undoubtedly “reap what you have sown”. If you deviate from it, you may reap beans from the seeds of melon and reap melon from the seeds of bean. To be more specific, on the soil of selfishness, greed, jealousy, resentment, ignorance, fatuity, and trickery, you may reap something different from the seeds you have sown. You may reap beans from the seeds of melons and vice versa. Only on the soil of kindness, honesty, credibility, and unselfishness can you “reap what you have sown”. If you want to “reap what you have sown” and realize your dream, you must follow the Way of Nature. If you stray fromit, hope will become desperation and comedy will evolves into tragedy.
63. Understanding the Greatest Creator, revering the Greatest Creator, believing the Greatest Creator, and following the Way of the Greatest Creator is the precondition for man to initiate his conscience. If a person has no Greatest Creator in his mind, it will be difficult for him to initiate his conscience and his conscience may die out. We can even say that such a person has no conscience and is a sly hard nut. Following the Way of the Greatest Creator is the fundamental prerequisite and guarantee for man and its individual members to lead a happy life.
64. Anyone who wants to become the Greatest Creator is the incarnation or representative of demons; anyone who abets others to become the Greatest Creator is the representative and accomplice of demons.
65. Psychic energy is the highest level of energy in the universe, and the energy of spirit comes all from the Greatest Creator. As long as we continue to believe in the Greatest Creator and follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, we will have no lack the energy of spirit. Vitality and Psyche are the energies second only to spirit. The energy of Vitality mainly comes from the pueuma between heaven and earth. And the pueuma between heaven and earth includes the energy brought to man by everything in nature, namely the energy given to man by all the beauty of nature and the energy of carbohydrates converted from food. The energy of Psyche mainly comes from the level of consciousness. It is a structural energy, a program energy, and a belief energy, and can also be generalized as the energy of Tao.
66. All the life can be called life of spiritualism as long as it takes the reverence for the Greatest Creator as its belief, perceive the profundity of the Tao with soul, pursues supreme authentic wisdom, and tries hard to achieve the highest realm of life. If you want to attain the life of spiritualism, you must listen to the teachings of Jesus Christ and march toward the Way of the Greatest Creator by following Jesus’s instructions.
67. Why should we take the Way of the Greatest Creator? Because we can get to any other space only viathe Way of the Greatest Creator. Without the Greatest Creator, we can only circle in a certain space and can never get to any other space.
68. The Way of the Greatest Creator is the road of happiness, joyfulness,, freedom and blessing. You are to keep a peaceful and rejoicing inner mind no matter whether you are in the favorable circumstance or in the adversity, in the face of desperation or death. You must be convinced that the Greatest Creator is perceptive of the slightest errors and is definite about punishments and rewards. You should be brave to have the Greatest Creator take charge of your LIFE and have the Tao manage your life.
69. All things created by the Greatest Creator are arranged in clearly defined layers. As long as we obey the arrangement of the Greatest Creator, strictly adhere to our duty in behavior, and move forward following the track of human nature, we will have an unregretful life, no matter whether we are in favorable circumstance or adversity, and whether we are in bright or dark situations.
70. Even god, Buddha, or celestial beings, or monsters, demons and goblins are powerless before the Greatest Creator. So on the road of our life and LIFE,everything will give way to us and cannot hurt us as long as we cling tightly to the hand of the Greatest Creator.
71. The Greatest Creator does not decide man’s destiny. Everyone’s destiny is in the final analysis brought about by himself. The destiny is the result of man’s consciousness.
72. Understanding things is not for the sole purpose of appreciating them and living harmoniously with them. What is more important is to make use of them to serve us and broaden the scope of our free activity to the greatest extent. Following the Way of the Greatest Creator is not to enduring hardships and sufferings but to enjoy life, enjoy LIFE, and obtain more happiness and pleasure.
73. The most equitable “thing” in the universe is the Tao of the Greatest Creator, which is perceptive of everything and meticulously conducts punishment and rewards. We can reflect calmly on the reason why we are born into this world. All this can be called the combination of predestined relations or karmas. Everything seems to be in disorder. Everything seems to be a contingent arrangement. Actually, everything before us is caused by our former words and actions (karma), no matter whether we are in favorable circumstances or in adversity, and no matter whether we are happy or afflicted with sufferings. The results we have obtained are brought about by the former causes, including the causes of the former life or preexistence.
74. The Way of the Greatest Creator has eight connotations: 1. The universe is the product of the Greatest Creator; 2. Everything comes into being as a result of creation; 3. Everything operates in the consciousness—the Way of the Greatest Creator. 4. Exhibit one’s nature and act in accordance with the law of nature. 5. Revere and emulate the Greatest Creator; 6. Reality is the portraiture of the respective free consciousness of different LIFE forms; 7. Happiness, joyfulness, freedom and blessing are the theme of LIFE. 8. Everything is a game.
75. Great love is like the mountain, and great love is wordless. The Greatest Creator’s love for us is constant and eternal. The Greatest Creator’s love for us has never been expressed in language. If conditions should be attached to love, if love should be expressed in words, if love should be repaid, then such love can be only called small love instead of great love.
76. Why should we revere the Greatest Creator? The Greatest Creator is the supreme king sovereignty of the universe, the creator of LIFE, and the guardian of equity and order. Without the Greatest Creator, there would be no universe; without the Greatest Creator, there would be no mankind; without the Greatest Creator, there would be no god and Buddha. So can we not feel awe and respect? Only if we feel the awe, will we hold our desire properly in check; only if we feel awe, can we obey the objective law and model after nature; only if we feel awe, can we understand that “there are divinities watching over us” so that we dare not harbor evil idea and conduct misdeeds; only if we feel awe, can we live in harmony with everything, beings, and nature instead of doing whatever we want to do and butchering beings. Awe and respect derive from a feeling of gratitude, humility, the passionate love for life, and the heart-felt esteem for the creator and governor.
77. If we don’t follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, we cannot solve the issue of survival; if we don’t sublime the quality of LIFE, there could not be excellent survival.
78. The Way of the Greatest Creator is neither private ownership nor public ownership but non-ownership, in which the resources are not occupied by any individual but publicly shared. Everyone gets what he needs and does not occupy and hoard. Only in this way can the human world become an ideal land and can the beautiful dreams of mankind be realized.
79. “Man proposed and god disposes”. That is to say, one’s success in achieving something and realizing certain wish and ideal relies on 30% individual diligence and 70% the natural environment. And natural environment in this sense is the Greatest Creator, the Tao, the program, the good timing, geographical convenience and harmonious human relations, and the nature. Human wisdom is very limited, and human endeavor is also very limited. If time and geographical position are not favorable, you may achieve nothing no matter how much effort you make.
80. Follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, you can disengage yourself from the abyss of misery and arrive directly at the most ideal realm of LIFE . Follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, you can connect the origin of the universe and enjoy the pleasure of LIFE anytime. Follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, you can shake off the bondage of time and space and let your thinking and consciousness racing freely across the unlimited universe. Follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, you can accumulate your merits and virtues, you can pay back all your debts of numerous generations, you will have a limpid mind and clear consciousness, and realize your dream.
81. Following the Way of the Greatest Creator is most convenient, simple, direct and most effective. By following the Way of the Greatest Creator, you can dispense with all the taboos, you need not immerse yourself every day in the research and exploration of the Tao, virtue, benevolence, righteousness, courtesy, wisdom, credibility, and art, you need not chant scriptures and pray every day, you need not go to a great length to cultivate special magical power and arts, you need not tread all the way to make inquiries about the enlightened, and you need not engage in harangue. All you need is to model after nature.
82. The Way of the Greatest Creator is the Way of nature. Everything comes about naturally. It is against the Tao of nature to expect to obtain something and achieve something eagerly. “Success will come when conditions are ripe”—this is what is meant by nature. Force and compulsion are against nature. Conscious effort should be combined with adherence to the course of nature. Without conscious effort, we can only circle at the original spot and cannot walk out of the bewilderment and the 36 eight-diagram arrays. Without an attitude and state of mind that adhere to the course of nature, we will certainly feel anxious, we will contend, we will be hasty in action, and our eagerness for success will backfire and what we can get may only be the opposite of what we have wished.
83. For five thousand years man has had only a smattering of knowledge of the Greatest Creator. If we do not have a correct and relatively complete understanding of the Greatest Creator, we cannot feel awe and reverence for him. Without awe and reverence for the Greatest Creator, our life as an individual will be perplexed and doleful. The human society as a whole will not be able to eliminate the hidden troubles and establish an auspicious and peaceful vital force in harmony with nature. If an individual wants to have a perfect life, he has only one way, the Way of the Greatest Creator; if the whole society wants to keep itself from going astray, it has only one way to follow, the Way of the Greatest Creator.
To follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, we should distinguish the Greatest Creator from god. The Greatest Creator is the Greatest Creator and god is god, we cannot confuse god with the Greatest Creator. The Greatest Creator is exclusive, but there are many different gods. Jesus is god, but he has instructed us in definite terms to execute the order of the heavenly father (the Greatest Creator). Therefore, following the Way of the Greatest Creator completely conforms to the teachings and will of Jesus.
Thus, we must be on our guard and prevent ourselves from going astray when someone instructs us to follow the way of god and listen to the teachings of god, because even Satan is also a god. Of course, neither should we follow the way of Buddha, the way of celestial beings, the way of man, and the way of demons.
84. The Wayof the Greatest Creator is profound and intensive. It has extremely rich connotations and extensions. It transcends time and space and governs everything in the universe. It is so extensive that there is no exterior and it can be so narrow that there is no interior. It operates everything and decides the universe. It is the Way of light, the Way of creation, the Way ofLIFE, the Way of love, the Way of freedom, the Way of happiness, the Way of magic, and the Way of holographic order.
85. The Greatest Creator is love, sincerity, kindness, beauty, faith and honesty, is happiness, joyfulness,freedom and blessing. so we should emulate the Greatest Creator. The Greatest Creator, as what it is called, is also a wonderful creator, so we should emulate the Greatest Creator and engage in labor and creation and derive pleasure from labor and creation. The Greatest Creator per se is also unselfish dedication. We can derive happiness from unselfish dedication.
Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREERegister now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account
The Greatest Creator and the Way of the Greatest Creator
Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:00 AM
Similar Topics: The Greatest Creator and the Way of the Greatest Creator x
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users