Damn Crackheads.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by detailed one, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Shit happens you know?

2. I watched a crackhead swim in a local water fountain at 3am the other night.

Needless to say, I did not get close.

3. Classy ladies

4. There people to , people in really fucked up situations but still people.

5. their minds are no longer human...they are crackheads...

6. That's not funny. I have known crackheads and done it myself..it is a life changer and not in a good way..you should have felt compassion for her at the very least she might have experienced horrible traumas in her life for all you know.

Lol I'm not saying you had to hug her or nothin (I mean she is a crackhead) but don't laugh in her face

7. Wow... Fucktons of disrespect in this thread...

Keep in mind you guys are talking about poor crackheads that are trying to get their fix... What about business men blowing thousands on crack? That could be your dad for fucks sake.

8. It was superb!

9. i don't know why, but this made me laugh steady for 5 minutes.

10. I get it, crack + man = business man, its so simple

11. okay srsly? u guys need to chill a bit, obviously i am completely understanding to the fact that lifestyles can easily be altered quite quickly if u allow them too. crackhead just kinda sketch me out a bit...i was joking, chill :bongin:

12. You guys need to be carful, I have relatives that have been addicted to crack and shit. They have done really really fucked up shit to people who messed with them or thought was messing with them. I know someone who would fuck guys and then jack their shit when they passed out and if you didn't pass out you had a gun to you face and you got robbed for your shit.

13. [quote name='"Zyzzogex"']

okay srsly? u guys need to chill a bit, obviously i am completely understanding to the fact that lifestyles can easily be altered quite quickly if u allow them too. crackhead just kinda sketch me out a bit...i was joking, chill :bongin:[/quote]

I think what I said came off a little strong lol

It's not like I'm pissed beyond belief I'm just trying to show op that what he did is kinda messed up even it's a crack head.

:smoke:

14. You should be happy you didn't get addicted bro.

15. haha, I wasn't talking about anyone. Just saying in general, a lot of disrespect.