Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

bowl pack of stems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SativaSmoker420, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Depends what kind of stems, if it's like little dank stems that are hairy it's worth a shot. But if it's like mids stems then you might as well smoke toothpicks.

2. #22 TaltTokesToo, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
    ive smoked them when i first started smoking or when im looking for a little filler (break em up as small as u do ur bud) to make the bowl full if im running low. It does give you a headache and a slight high, but the only time i get the headache is when the bud is also poorly flushed. If its flushed properly then it doesnt really give a headache if mixed with bud because all the nasty chems are gone. but smoking them straight is pretty harsh and in the end ur feeling more coughing/ harsh then high. not worth it straight, better to just make brownies/ butter/ hot cocoa!

3. iv only smoked stems once and it just gave me a bad headache for a few hours didnt get high at all.

4. btw the Impotence comment is 100% false.

5. I don't smoke stems, but I put whole buds in my grinder and they have very short/small stems running through them And I don't notice them. But for reals don't smoke a bowls worth it will make you have a bad headache and not get high...i know this from a drunken night I had where my buddy hands me a bowl and stems are sticking out everywhere from it..though it was half full of buds

6. [quote name='"skunky monkey"']It's pretty harsh because it's almost like wood if you know what i mean, but it does get you kinda high, its worse for your lungs but doing it once is fine and will get you high, and it DOES NOT give you a headache.[/quote]

I'll call bullshit. If you smoke a normal siZe bowl, guaranteed headache. Howabout we all just don't do that shit. Just smoke resin if your THAT desperate. Stems are for tea a butter not smoking

7. I've done it when I was new, all I got was a bit of a buzz for 15 minutes then a slight headache after (not a skullsplitting migrane). It's basically the same as smoking resin for me.

8. but does anyone know if burnin stems has any specific effect or damage to ur health

9. Tastes pretty harsh, but idk where everybody is getting these headaches from. You should get reasonably high for a short amount of time.

Think of it this way, over your smoking career you've probably smoked a ton of stems when you add it all up. A bowl of stems shouldn't hurt you.

10. never smoke em,
    maaad headache.
    make oil or tea,
    I did tea yesterday around 1 P.M. was blasted till I went to sleep (probably around 12)

as long as you don't chose to smoke them you'll be good.

11. i do it all the time. i use my bubbler (smoking them with a dry pipe tastes unbearably bad) and put in grape juice as water (rinse it well after). with the grape bongwater it tastes remarkably like bud and gets you pretty high, done it dozens of times and never experienced this "headache" everyone talks about. go for it

12. well, i smoke stems sometimes, depending on the money situation I have for that week. I usually don't get headaches from them. Only sometimes. But idk, try it and see if you like them. Some people say its horrible, but w/e, theres still thc in it.

13. the stems will run through your blood and cause roots to grow in your brain resulting in massive headaches that can only be solved by execution

14. Have you ever gotten high and felt a sudden headache and your like "wtf why does my head hurt???" Its because you torched a log and you want to rip a bowl packed of logs??? Look up cluster headaches on youtube then come back and see if that's what you want.

15. unless you have like a pound of stems, their useless.

for me smoking just one stem mixed with dank is bad. can't imagine a whole bowl being any better.

16. I'd rather lick Oprah's asshole than smoke a bowl of stems....yuck...

17. [quote name='"thefunkygiant"']I'd rather lick Oprah's asshole than smoke a bowl of stems....yuck...[/quote]

Dude, id just smoke the damn stems

18. LOL at replies like this. Save up your stems, you can kief your stems and get a good amount of kief from them if there from high quality. I do it all the time.

Never throw your stems away ;)

19. I throw my stems in my vape poo bag and save them to cook with. I wouldn't recommend smoking them, It isn't very pleasant. I would recommend vaping them.

20. lmfao.