Blue Widow, Critical +, Hollands Hope in soil using G.O. and Great White

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by denma1lm, Sep 14, 2011.

1. started flowering on August 15. Just shy of 4 weeks. Pistils are starting to change on hollands hope and blue widow but the critical + is still all white. Long time since a journal and I doubt this journal will be updated with pics very much but I just wanted to throw some pics out there to show my success using General Organics full line of nutes. Hollands Hope strain is in front of pics, Blue Widow is in back left, and Critical + is in back left of pics. Oh and since I dont have anything for height reference the plants are 3.5 feet tall and are probably bushed out just as much. I topped all plants once and supercropped until flowering to keep an even canopy

Any feedback is appreciated. Happy growing GC:D

Attached Files:

2. Damn, looking good buddy! Nice size bushes! What's size flower area you working with again?

3. My tent is 4' wide x 7' tall x 10' long. I have these three bushes under my 600 watt light with lightrail and i have my other plants that are starting flowering under my 400 watt light all in the same tent. You cant walk in it at all and there is barely room for the fans. I have SAGE, Armageddon, and Kushage going. Sage was ahead and is showing signs of flowering now. The other two just got in their 3 days ago. I also have Vanilla Kush, Confidential Cheese, and Trainwreck in the veg cab.