Backyard Grow stolen

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ChrisPaul, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Haha it never died, he's full of shit. If you got any kind of backbone, you'll beat the shit outta them fuckers. I don't care if you end up getting your ass kicked, if you never try then you'll always look like a joke to them bitches.

2. yup, theyll be back next year!

3. First rule to growing... NEVER tell anybody!
    But I am sorry about your loss. Look into it, but don't do anything too serious over 2 plants..

4. I went out yesterday to my grow spot and I knew someone had been there....

Turns out they stole my perlite! It was in an upside down 5 gallon bucket in the bushes next to my plants!

My plants just went into flowering so i am hoping they didnt notice/dont care and leave them alone!

5. More like they're planning on returning when the buds fill out more. Hope you beat them too it.

6. Better harvest before they rip it

7. Seriously dude... cut your losses and move on

If you do something stupid you could get put in jail... not worth it imo and you are slangin so thats just another charge to add to the list man

selling + enemies = bad

selling + growing + enemies = worse

8. your the one that will die from stress

9. #69 5150, Sep 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2011
    Buy a book called 101 ways to get even.

Do it cold. The more fuss you make the people will know you grow plants. Keep your enemy close when your selling. Think and plan ahead and not out of anger. Remember when your mad the hardest thing to do is the best thing to do.

101 Ways to Get Even with Steven…or Whoever Crapped on Your Life
    http://www.pr.com/press-release/130527

The theme of the book seems to ring clear, “Don't feel down, don't feel alone and Don't Ever Be A Steven.”

10. I had a guy fuck with my parents pretty bad. Riuned there rental home and cost them thousands. Kicked holes in the walls screwdriver thru the hot water tank busted bath tub and the whole 9 yards.

About 2 years later I just happend to find out by pure luck where this guy was living. What was in his driveway? A brand new Ford truck. I just smiled and started planing. So what did I do?

I got a 1/4" cable about 20 feet long. I slid under his ford and ran one end of the cable thru everything I could find. I ran it thru the wiring harnese, the starter wires, Radiator hose,e-brake cable,exhuast pipe,brake lines, transmision lines, basicaly anything I could run the cable thru exept the fuel lines. I did not want to hurt him. Fuel and ripping metal does not mix.

After I ran the cable thru everything I then used 4 cable clamps to clamp the cable thru the driveline yoke. I never saw what happend. But when this guy put his ford into gear and started to drive off. Every part under his truck just got ripped out as the driveline started to turn.

I drove by a few days latter and seen parts all over his drivway while he was working on it.

This was 18 years ago. Perhaps would not do that today. But just goes to show you revenge is better cold. Plus this guy had no clue who it was. So no need to worry about retaliation

11. I don't think that was what Lennon thought when he wrote Instant karma, but good job nonetheless.

12. i know how you feel man....i had people breaking into my backyard too! they didn't take the whole plant they just stomped one down, now it's barely alive, and my others they just ripped branches off like they were trying to get a sample....they didn't have a clue wtf they were doing because the plants weren't even in flower at all...i just moved all my ladies in except one and i had one male outside that they literally knocked over two of my dads tomato plants to the ground and pulled out the stake they were on...like thats not noticeable?!

13. The dude who took it like 16 or 17 and I'm 18, hes much larger than me like 100 pounds and I'd probably get my ass kicked but thats not the point, I'm not trying to have him even know I know its him. Karma will hit him harder than I ever would trust me.

14. happened to me last year. all you can do is just move on and prevent it next year! be thankful your not facing charges