Backyard Grow stolen

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ChrisPaul, Sep 13, 2011.

1. #1 ChrisPaul, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    I had two plants, one was like 4 ft and one was 2 or 3. Both were going into flowering and were planted June 12.. Im so pissed right now, I just got done smoking a bowl and go check on them this morning and both of them were just fucking missing. No traces of anything or how they did it but I'm guessing it was someone I knew but didnt like me, I got into a fight with this kid a couple weeks ago and his girlfriend like 4 days ago when they bought bag from me said, "look at this pot plants we found" now mine are gone, he also said he was gonna steal my plant to one of my friends but this was a month ago. So I'm wondering what should I do? This fucking sucks man.. :mad:

I hope the cops didn't take them or my neighbors... I have no idea what to do. FUCK.

2. Confront this kid tell him that someone
    Told you that he said he was guna steal
    It if you know it's him and hes bot going to give it back beat his ass but be positive it was him first

3. Sorry for your loss bro, mine are in my backyard also and I worry every morning when I go to check on mine. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the cops. Go start some investigating, I bet it's homeboy and his girl.

4. I talked to him and he sounds like he didn't. I hit up another dude and he said his plant got stolen too.. That seems pretty fishy. I have no idea really

5. id chck into both of those ppl right now, at this point you cant trust either of them especially the guy saying his plants got stolen? that seems really waird

how big were the containers?

if there really big and heavy just think about how far they coulve got them

look in forest aroun your house stuff lke that

6. Next time keep it secret, keep it safe!:p

7. They was a 2 gallon pot and a 1 gallon one. They would've had to either hop a fence or walk through my driveway all the way to the car with them. My guess is they hopped the small fence and parked in a parking lot by apartments by my house. My friend told me that the other kid got robbed along with another kid, so someone robbed 3 houses for pot plants? Seems really fishy. Im pissed the fuck off. I think my plants might die because of the stress and not watering.

8. go confront the kid, but take a second and realize wtf you did. you flipped out of the house that your growing at. big NO NO blade

9. let it go and move on...its all in the pass now

10. Hard to say that when I put a lot of time and effort into these. I'm pissed, I need to find out who did it.

11. its a terrible feeling..happened to me last season. i felt like a lost a child. sorry to hear bro, better luck next year

12. It really does feel like it, I'm still trying to get them back but no luck... No one seems to know.

13. [quote name='"iLLMiLL"']They was a 2 gallon pot and a 1 gallon.[/quote]

You got 3 and 4 foot plants in 1 and 2 gallon pots?!?! No wonder they were stolen, the person who took them is probably trying to transplant and take better care of them! Lol, jokes aside...I would 100% assume it is dude who said his got stolen...I doubt they actually did.

Why would somebody who stole your plants tell you they did...you can't just go around asking you have to do some recon. Addresses and shit, get on it

14. Well I talked to him and he seemed pretty legit, I don't know though. I trust no one as of now. Plus wouldn't they die from stress?

15. i know for a fact that if someone nicked my plants and i know who did it, i would be putting a good old fashion beat down on someone..

16. Oh yeah, just wait till I find out. Its hard to know who did it though, but I'm for sure bashing their skull in.

17. teaching someone a lesson with physical harm, and putting them in a hospital by bashing their skull in. i am going to ask one thing of you if and when you do find out who did this, use restraint. remember that they only took a couple of plants, they did no harm to you, or your family so their punishment should reflect this.

18. Yeah its a little drastic but still I'm gonna fuck them up. I have no idea how I'm going to find out anyways..

19. keep your ears open.. people like to brag.