HELP!! Urgent Drying Question

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by lovethew33d, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Don't burn candles in your Mom's atic to try and decive her about your ilegal activity in her house, the insurance company would love getting off the hook that easy. If you cant tell your parents what your doing on their property and come to an arangment you should get your own place, not risk their property and freedom making fire hazards to save money getting high. Were you smoking when you came up with the idea of unsupervised candles in an atic?

2. I have been thinking it was a dumb idea from the start, I've been trying to find out ways it would be most likely fire proof and researching. I was barely honestly considering it, I bought some air freshner plastic cone things. A branch fell off 3 days ago (10 days before my harvest) and really has no potential odor that could give awsy I'm drying bud, at all! Will the buds smell more in 10 days?

3. I'm totaly new but as far as I know smell and strength of smell vary, my ones on the deck smell like "middleeastern" spices if I flick them but my one in the bush has stank of skunk since it was a month old. I'm gonna dry in my parents house with their permision but will buy a carbon filter if need be out of courtesy and not wearning out my opertunity. I'm in Canada so it's a slap on the wrist but depending on what state your in it's different don't get your parents busted or even put them in a position where they might try and save your ass and take the rap for you, alot will. I'd personaly rather mine were waiting for me when I got "out" if it came down to it.