Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How Does Weed Make You Feel?

• Please log in to reply

KingOfBud

KingOfBud

The King of Bud!

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
I'm just wondering how smoking a few bowls of dank makes you feel.. In movies they always portray it as something that will just make you laugh uncontrollably and find everything hilarious... When I smoke I just kinda zone out and get really chill.. I think it has to do with the strain though too.. Some weed makes me somewhat giggly.. but 95% of the time I'm just straight chill as a mofo.. lol.. how do you feel?

Jankasauras

Jankasauras

Oh my Swag

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,058 posts
You probalby are smoking indica dominant strains most of the time, but I also just chill out, listen to music, and laugh with friends about most stuff.

HeaDiEs RusH

HeaDiEs RusH

All Good 2011

• Registered Upgraded
  • 827 posts
Yea I'm usually very relaxed and withdrawn when I'm high, but there are those rare occasions where I can be geeking for what feels like hours with my friends.

ziggzag420

ziggzag420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 533 posts
i tend to be much more laid back, always go with the flow, like alot,nothing phases me and shits always good, thats how i tend to feel my friends always bring it up like dude youre so chill and im like broseph im so high :D

Laith

Laith

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,621 posts
The first time I was high, I seriously couldn't stop laughing.

But ever since then, it's been more of a relaxed, light headed, calm feeling.

thcannabis

thcannabis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 974 posts
High haha

chappers

chappers

• Registered Upgraded
  • 143 posts
completely strain dependant imo, as said by the poster a few posts above. If i smoke indica i'm chilled and get a nice head buzz, but if its savita i tend to get really high and trippy and laugh uncontrollably, buzz and genrally be too high to focus and just goof off :D

Russy

Russy

Dr. Green Thumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,183 posts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiQNAluP13k]Tyrone Biggums: The Inspirational Story - YouTube[/ame]

stumpy295

stumpy295

Smot Poker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
My dealer mostly has Indica strain (Blueberry) and it gives me the most calm chill high. I laugh sometimes but I always just go with the flow and im so peaceful.
Hoots :)

TonyCartman

TonyCartman

Heavily Medicated Member

• Gold Member
  • 1,723 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users