Call of Duty Black Ops; Stoned.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by datchronic420, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Hey GC members I don't care if you're on Ps3 or xbox (me xbox), but don't you just love smoking a nice joint at around midnight then popping in black ops and completely tearing shit up? Share your black ops stoned stories! :hello:

2. I go into basic instinct kill mode when high. Brain shuts off and i react to movement so quick. Dont got many stories, that i can remember that is.

3. the shit puts me right out. I'm burnt out on grams of dank and just driving off of insomnia and the bright lights as I rape noobs.

4. My best friend has a PS3 and I always go over there when I can to blaze and get down on some Zombies. Haven't gotten past level 19 but I'll get there.:smoke:

5. I swear black ops is so crazy when Im stoned. I love the spaz! Its so satisfying to get a kill..

6. Im amazing at HIGH roller when blazed. I love the wager matches

7. Yeah same dude, it's so much more fun when you're blazed and risking 10k points

8. you cant go wrong with some zombie action

9. [quote name='"datchronic420"']

Yeah same dude, it's so much more fun when you're blazed and risking 10k points[/quote]

Haha very true

10. I can never enjoy shooters when I'm high, I become hyper-aware of just what it is I'm doing in the game (killing). Then again I love playing RTS's when I'm baked and that's arguably worse.

11. black ops is the most expensive coaster i've ever bought. but hey you gotta keep that wood in good condition :D

12. [quote name='"Orteez"']black ops is the most expensive coaster i've ever bought. but hey you gotta keep that wood in good condition :D[/quote]

Y'know that's a good idea! Maybe now ill have a reason to get mw3 XD

13. Dude I love it. 7th prestige boyeeee

For a while I hated the m16 in this game, but recently started loving it, the burst fire is actually pretty nice I like it. All around good stats with that gun.

AUG and Famas are my favorites though.

14. The g11 is so much more fresh than the m16, just sayin.

15. trueee clean as fuck

16. I prefer zombies stoned. I find I play better when I'm high. More relaxed I guess.

17. Boutta blops it up

18. Funniest fuckin time ive ever had with online gaming. it was on gears of war 3 though not black ops. I was high as shit and playin in a public lobby. some dude invites me to his party bc im tearing his shit up. I go in there. talk some shit. kill this dude. deplete their spawns. (if you play gow you get it otherwise not a big deal). our spawns get depleted to. and all my team mates die. i kill this kid then he says 'it dont matter, my boys will get you.' they had like three people left against me. so i tell this kid, 'are you ready? im gunna clutch it and teabag your friends.' I proceed to do just that while talkin shit to him. at the end i was laughin my ass off talkin shit to this dude.

i mean my greatest video game moment simultaneously as my greatest shit talking moment. the whole time i was just talking shit while destroying that game. it was so much fun i literally couldnt stop laughing by the end and he kicked me out of the party :)

haha, it was too funny though.

funniest time ive ever had on xbox.

19. My entire last night was constant blazing and playing zombies. Call of duty can be shit sometimes but being blazed out of your mind playing zombies late at night with you're friends is a great way to spend an evening

20. I haven't played COD since I tried The Last of Us multiplayer.