What super power would you have?

Discussion in 'General' started by purrplee, Sep 10, 2011.

1. I'm sitting here... blazed as... somethin.

and randomly I thought, "man I wish I was in Amsterdam right now"

but how the HAY am I gonna get to Amsterdam?
    easy... TELEPORTATION.

what super poweR would you guys have? I'm interested to see what my buddy blades thinhk

2. Hmm. Visual to material creation. Basically if I can see it (even in my mind) I can create it. Or the power of persuasion. Lemme get a lil stoned and I'll come back and post more :smoke:

3. I want to be able to shit rolls of hundreds on command

4. The power to have lots and lots of powers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPA9bKz2meI]South Park - Ninja Powers - YouTube[/ame]

:D

5. i would have the ability to do absolutely anything i want.

6. INVISIBILITY. or to be able to stop time. ;) being able to fly would be cool too

7. I'd want to know what was inside the thread before I actually opened it up.

Also, i'd like to have an out of this world sense of smell. Don't ask me why. Just don't ask.

8. The power of persuasion. To make anyone do ANYTHING !!!

9. I've always wanted like a watch, or somekind of device that I could ask any question to and get the answer.

10. The ability to make weed appear,and flying.fuck cars.

11. Meh. Its not that great. :p

I'd like immortality. Thats a superish power right?

12. The power to shit nugs of dank

13. I've heard that you can live eternally through the acceptance of Jesus Christ. I dunno if it's true. You should try it and let me know how that goes.

14. To fill space as prospects see me filling it.

15. [quote name='"mrgoodsmoke"']

I've heard that you can live eternally through the acceptance of Jesus Christ. I dunno if it's true. You should try it and let me know how that goes.[/quote]

I heard you can waste a life time hoping for the impossible as well.

16. Very true, very true.

17. Power granted, just hover your mouse over the title of a thread.

I'd be DankMan!...or um... CommanderHaze, and I'd gain different powers from the different stains I toke just to have a variety of them all. Telepathy with a hint of mind control would be the shit!

18. Tough call....

Invisibility
    Teleportation
    Mind control
    Flight

Leaning more towards the first two...