Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

orange peels?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 3iggy, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Using it to add moisture to bud. I was wondering if moist sticky bud burns better in joints and if its better overall?

2. Moist is not equal to sticky. Sticky bud is sticky when it's completely dried, because of how many trichenomes cover it. Moist is just.... wet.

Oranges will indeed add moisture, but if you do it too long or incorrectly, you can ruin the weed.

3. You don't want your bud TOO moist...

but I only heard about people adding peels to add moisture and thus weight to the bud they were dealing lol

4. How long is to Long? My bud is usually more on the dry side but not too bad

5. I don't know. You would get a much better answer using Search, because people who've tested it a lot have made threads. :smoke: Not tryna sound like a douche.

6. ^^ This
    If you add orange peel or anything like that you're increasing the risk of mould so I wouldn't bother

7. I use lettuce

8. Dont do it son. You dont want mold on your tree so keep it dry in the fridge