Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

orange peels?

• Please log in to reply

3iggy

3iggy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 140 posts
Using it to add moisture to bud. I was wondering if moist sticky bud burns better in joints and if its better overall?

Similar Topics: orange peels?     x

Laith

Laith

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,621 posts
Moist is not equal to sticky. Sticky bud is sticky when it's completely dried, because of how many trichenomes cover it. Moist is just.... wet.

Oranges will indeed add moisture, but if you do it too long or incorrectly, you can ruin the weed.

purrplee

purrplee

SmokeSourD

• Registered Upgraded
  • 583 posts
You don't want your bud TOO moist...

but I only heard about people adding peels to add moisture and thus weight to the bud they were dealing lol

3iggy

3iggy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 140 posts
How long is to Long? My bud is usually more on the dry side but not too bad

Laith

Laith

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,621 posts

How long is to Long? My bud is usually more on the dry side but not too bad

I don't know. You would get a much better answer using Search, because people who've tested it a lot have made threads. :smoke: Not tryna sound like a douche.

rdb

rdb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 205 posts

Moist is not equal to sticky. Sticky bud is sticky when it's completely dried, because of how many trichenomes cover it. Moist is just.... wet.

Oranges will indeed add moisture, but if you do it too long or incorrectly, you can ruin the weed.

^^ This
If you add orange peel or anything like that you're increasing the risk of mould so I wouldn't bother

hippie4u

hippie4u

Professional

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,298 posts
I use lettuce

We Have Liftoff

We Have Liftoff

Hold On Tight

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
Dont do it son. You dont want mold on your tree so keep it dry in the fridge