Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Heavenly Blue Morning Glory & LSA

• Please log in to reply

Weed_is_life

Weed_is_life

God Made Weed For Life

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Hi everyone. I recently read up on erowid.com about eating Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds is a psycadelic drug. It contains LSA. I don't know anything about it. And I don't know of the health affects. Does anyone know about health effects, or affects in general about consuming heavenly blue morning glory seeds or LSA? Erowid.com doesn't have a lot of info on it and I'd like to hear from some of you who have hands on experience with it. Thanks a lot.

Grt

Grt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 215 posts
keep reading erowid imo, has all the effects on there and you should read up on some people's trip reports. The negative things ive heard about MG seeds is the fact that you have to eat 100+ to get full effect and without boiling off the outershell you can get serious nausea. People have said stick to hawaiian baby woodrose, less doseage as they are quite larger, but still BOIL OFF THE OUTER SHELL. also, if you plan on getting them from some chain store or a local market in packs of seeds, be sure to read if they have been sprayed with some sort of chemical. goodluck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users