Heavenly Blue Morning Glory & LSA

Discussion in 'General' started by Weed_is_life, Apr 15, 2006.

1. Hi everyone. I recently read up on erowid.com about eating Heavenly Blue Morning Glory seeds is a psycadelic drug. It contains LSA. I don't know anything about it. And I don't know of the health affects. Does anyone know about health effects, or affects in general about consuming heavenly blue morning glory seeds or LSA? Erowid.com doesn't have a lot of info on it and I'd like to hear from some of you who have hands on experience with it. Thanks a lot.

2. keep reading erowid imo, has all the effects on there and you should read up on some people's trip reports. The negative things ive heard about MG seeds is the fact that you have to eat 100+ to get full effect and without boiling off the outershell you can get serious nausea. People have said stick to hawaiian baby woodrose, less doseage as they are quite larger, but still BOIL OFF THE OUTER SHELL. also, if you plan on getting them from some chain store or a local market in packs of seeds, be sure to read if they have been sprayed with some sort of chemical. goodluck.