MFLB not getting me high

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Ghostdivision, Sep 9, 2011.

1. So I did my research on vapes and the mflb looked like it might be the best. I still like it for its stealth and low key factor.

However the first 2 weeks i had the mflb i got really stoned. Since that time (now 5 months) i realized im not getting very stoned anymore. I smoked some with a freind who said it was not getting him stoned much. So i purchased powerex batteries and charger, they do work great, but either these batteries only last 2-3 weeks or something is wrong, or i vape is just not working for me.

When I smoke the mflb i get vape, i can see it coming out the end, so i dont think my mflb is broken, the amount of vape coming out is nice and smooth but after like 2 hits its so small. And i can switch batteries and get alot of vape hits but its small and not doing much.

Is there anything i can check to see if the mflb is working properly, im just utterly confused. Perhaps smoking once a day after 5 months i became to tolerant toward vaping? I have no idea.

I think i will keep the mlfb for now because its so stealth (my roomate hates it when i smoke in my room and we have equal say) but its just not getting me stoned like the first week i got it.

Im looking into da buddah down the line, i just thought I would look for some advice here first.

2. Try contacting the MFLB website or maybe you just had super awesome weed those first time you used it

3. Is there anyway to detect if its not working, i mean it is producing some vapor.

4. I have the Da Buddha and the MFLB. I like the DBV so much, the MFLB is only for mobile use. While I like the MFLB, The hits from the DBV totally kick the MFLB's butt. I leave my DBV on 24/7 so no waiting to vape. If I could only have one, its not even close, the DBV wins. But I do like having the MFLB for when I go out, so I do not have to combust.

5. #5 Ghostdivision, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    The MFLB would totally serve its purpose if it got me a bit more stoned. I did a search and threads came up where people claim vape high is different then combustion high.... ect...

A few months ago when i received my mflb i was destroyed, so it can definatly give you an intense high. It just did not make sketch out or feel stupid like a bong does. Thats why I loved it. It was one of my better highes.

Now the mflb barely gets me a quarter of that stoned, so either I built up a tolerance, or im doing something wrong or the mflb is not working.

I did find two other threads like this so forgive me but my situation is a bit different since alot of people suggested to get powerex batteries which i did along with the charger. It def produces a better vapor with more volume but its not producing alot, and not getting me stoned.

I love how vapor feels becase its so smooth and not harsh, so I really want to continue, i just hope i dont have a tolerance or anything.

The vaped weed also comes out brown so i assume everything is working ok.

I just dont get why it worked so great the first few weeks on me, now its barely effects me. I really dont think its tolerance because i got my friends to try it who never vaped before, they tried it a few times and claimed it barely got them stoned. So maybe its broken, or im screwing it up now and need to re-read the instructions.

6. [quote name='"Ghostdivision"']The MFLB would totally serve its purpose if it got me a bit more stoned. I did a search and threads came up where people claim vape high is different then combustion high.... ect...

A few months ago when i received my mflb i was destroyed, so it can definatly give you an intense high. It just did not make sketch out or feel stupid like a bong does. Thats why I loved it. It was one of my better highes.

Now the mflb barely gets me a quarter of that stoned, so either I built up a tolerance, or im doing something wrong or the mflb is not working.

I did find two other threads like this so forgive me but my situation is a bit different since alot of people suggested to get powerex batteries which i did along with the charger. It def produces a better vapor with more volume but its not producing alot, and not getting me stoned.

I love how vapor feels becase its so smooth and not harsh, so I really want to continue, i just hope i dont have a tolerance or anything.

The vaped weed also comes out brown so i assume everything is working ok.

I just dont get why it worked so great the first few weeks on me, now its barely effects me. I really dont think its tolerance because i got my friends to try it who never vaped before, they tried it a few times and claimed it barely got them stoned. So maybe its broken, or im screwing it up now and need to re-read the instructions.[/quote]

Like I said before it just might be the weed bro

7. #7 Ghostdivision, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2011
    Same Weed in the pipe is getting me high though. This has also been going on number of months, so I dont think its the weed.

8. [quote name='"Ghostdivision"']Same Weed in the pipe is getting me high though. This has also been going on number of months, so I dont think its the weed.[/quote]

Ok well maybe you just need a weed brake