Any Oklahoma folks in here?

Discussion in 'General' started by pinkandgreen, Sep 9, 2011.

1. nice. yeah, im 30 min north of you and can get whatever whenever. oklahoma isnt so bad... just have to know people. i know so many people that blow down around here it isnt even funny.

2. [quote name='"greenbudsandham"']nice. yeah, im 30 min north of you and can get whatever whenever. oklahoma isnt so bad... just have to know people. i know so many people that blow down around here it isnt even funny.[/quote]

This ^^^
    Oklahoma is a pretty good state for dank if you know the right people, and it's actually quite shocking that so many people smoke around here.

3. Ugh I can't find a steady connect in Tulsa for some reason. But how bout them dirty cops.

4. [quote name='"DevinLong"']Ugh I can't find a steady connect in Tulsa for some reason. But how bout them dirty cops.[/quote]

Oklahoma cops are the worst. I aleays got it. Plus, I always have options for dro or reggie. I guess its a perk of being an Oklahoma girl with brains, all her teeth, and no kids on my hip. :D

5. [quote name='"pinkandgreen"']

Oklahoma cops are the worst. I aleays got it. Plus, I always have options for dro or reggie. I guess its a perk of being an Oklahoma girl with brains, all her teeth, and no kids on my hip. :D[/quote]

Same here, I can get dank, midgrade, or reggie pretty much anytime. Oklahoma isn't all that bad for weed :D

6. Wait, you exist? lmao

7. Yep. But it's probably because I was born in Oregon, and moved here 18 years ago.

8. Oh, how I loathe this state...

9. My best friend moved there to help his parents. He hates it. He lives in a shit hole called "Ada".

He had me laughing telling me about some of the rednecks. Not that we don't have them here too. (Louisiana).

He is 25 and has been accosted on several occasions by women demanding to know why he doesn't have kids. Like they can't fathom a world where someone makes it to 25 without kids.

He said one fat Indian woman put her finger in his face and said "You need to man up and have a child!"

10. Oklahoma here as well :wave:

11. That explains it indeed!

12. Former OU stoner here. :wave:

Used to frequent the Norman/OKC and Tulsa areas.

13. [quote name='"pinkandgreen"']Woo woo![/quote]

Wee wee!
    Let's have a grasscity oklahoma only party. We can rent out the BOK center and hotbox the whole building!

14. Any racist people down there?

15. [quote name='"GeorgeW Kush"']Any racist people down there?[/quote]

....yes. Everywhere. If they're not some crazy black-hating religious follower, they're neo-nazi skinheads.