Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Growing weed in the woods...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lcyStriker, Sep 9, 2011.

1. So, I am considering growing weed in the woods behind my house. I'll wait till next spring, but I'm just thinking ahead. There is about 7-8 acres of marsh/swamp/land behind my house. There are islands and stuff. The water's probably only 2 feet deep at max. However, I live in a rural town. Although I don't own the land, nobody goes back there ever, and the land in uninhabitable if people were looking to inspect it to put a house there. If I plant like 4 plants, and someone finds them, either a cop or civilian who tells a cop. Unless they can PROVE that it was me (Pics/witness/etc) can anything happen to me? Also, what would happen to the people who own the land?

2. As long as no one sees you tending to them you'll be fine. And unless your neighbours already have a conviction for cultivation, they probably won't get into any shit. If you want more advice you should post in absolute beginners or outdoor grows

3. Why risk it? So many things can go wrong.

4. Because he gets tons of weed for cheap......

:cool:.

5. If a cop finds it they will know its the OP's especially if the shit is dank and it looks like it was being cared for. If no one evr goes there than go for it but just remember animals eat weed plants too.

6. They wouldn't know it is mine though cuz there are quite a few houses near the swamp. Besides, I live in NE, weed doesn't grow naturally.

7. Might be state property man. Then you'd be royally fucked.

8. Where in Nebraska are you? I have seen some ditch weed plants but I'm sure some deer would be chomping on your nugs in no time. :smoke:

9. New England, not Nebraska. Shoulda specified, my bad.

10. Awww shit hahaha :smoking:

11. sounds like a plan but i would space them out so you reduce the chance of them all beign damaged by animals and so it doesnt look like a MJ field.

12. Only if the see you tend to it they will press charges. If it's only a couple of plants, it'll more than likely just get chopped by a cop or stolen there and then. Try to space out your plants if you can, you don't want people thinking its some big ass grow operation.

13. The penalty however for 1-99 plants is the same, so why not just find a good spot and put them all together.

14. animal damage, if spread out they might not get them all
    problems with soil, weather etc
    people finding them 'all'
    large view of plants to passers by, just one in a given area is less likely to be spotted

15. If you are gonna grow weed illegally, probably best to not state where you are from on a public forum. Not the best of idea's.

16. Id wait till till you got a little shed or somethin on your own property.

17. [quote name='"BadAxe"']

If you are gonna grow weed illegally, probably best to not state where you are from on a public forum. Not the best of idea's.[/quote]

Lmfao he would need to tell us not only his town, but neighborhood for anyone to be able to pinpoint his growing, he said it was a few acres of land, good luck looking thru "a few acres" in new england and finding him....

18. Deer tend to avoid marsh land, as their legs are long and retarded, they cannot swim well. I'd be more worried about voles and shit that go for the base stem. I had one cut in half by a groundhog one year, it was in an area surrounded by stumps, only small animals could get to it.

One other year I had 2 plants 'pre-trimmed' by the neighbors goats, everything under 3 or 4 ft was completely down to the stem. I use a wildlife motion camera to watch my plants when I'm not there. Great investment in my opinion, it even helps me scope out areas and see if people go there.

Although if anyone had gone there and saw the flash of a wildlife camera, i don't know if they would go back..

Plant them, check in on them once in a while, and hope for the best. Oh and also cringe when it rains too hard :p

Most of the time, when plants are found outdoors in my area, regardless of the property, they're ripped out of the ground and dried/cured/smoked or thrown to the side never looked at again. There was even a situation where I had a fully flowered plant, 2 days before harvest it gets stolen. Fast forward 3 months and I actually bought some of my own plant.. I knew it because I sampled some of the buds.. Made me go what the fuck and try to investigate who did the deed..

19. [quote name='"falcon10911"']Deer tend to avoid marsh land, as their legs are long and retarded, they cannot swim well. I'd be more worried about voles and shit that go for the base stem. I had one cut in half by a groundhog one year, it was in an area surrounded by stumps, only small animals could get to it.

One other year I had 2 plants 'pre-trimmed' by the neighbors goats, everything under 3 or 4 ft was completely down to the stem. I use a wildlife motion camera to watch my plants when I'm not there. Great investment in my opinion, it even helps me scope out areas and see if people go there.

Although if anyone had gone there and saw the flash of a wildlife camera, i don't know if they would go back..

Plant them, check in on them once in a while, and hope for the best. Oh and also cringe when it rains too hard :p

Most of the time, when plants are found outdoors in my area, regardless of the property, they're ripped out of the ground and dried/cured/smoked or thrown to the side never looked at again. There was even a situation where I had a fully flowered plant, 2 days before harvest it gets stolen. Fast forward 3 months and I actually bought some of my own plant.. I knew it because I sampled some of the buds.. Made me go what the fuck and try to investigate who did the deed..[/quote]

Not to make a joke about your situation but....
    You grow to save $$
    So you spent your money on the grow, got it stolen, then bought the weed you already spent your money on...
    That suckssssss

20. Dude don't grow weed in the woods, bears shit in there!