Did we really land on the moon?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RongBip, Sep 7, 2011.

1. this is a great one for conspiracy theorists

2. More HARD evidence of the massive hoax [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Cmon dude... U forgot the one where i took the big green dump behind the moon taco bell.. What NASA doesnt tell you is that neil armstrong had really bad irritable bowl syndrome and he was in the bathroom when i needed it, so i smeared that establishment. Thats why we havent gone back... Neil stunk up the moon so bad with his moon bowl shits that we dont go there!

4. I still think they did not, the reason being that how 'all of a sudden' they have realised images in high resolution and HD when that type of technology wouldn't have been available back then, and the quality of the first photos compared to the new ones?

5. They used modern technology to sharpen the images, they have stated this. You can do the same with your old photos and photoshop. Not saying I believe we landed on the moon but its pretty easy to render a decent high definition image out of old fuzzy photos.

6. If we really landed on the moon, why do we still use fossil fuels?

Conspiracy

-Yuri

7. Let's talk about some of the actual anomalies in the link in post #38.

Watch how the corner of Collins' jacket moves in this clip.

(3:17 time mark)

It looks the same as the movement of this guy's jacket corners in gravity.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTNGNW5Evs4

They are obviously not in micro-gravity as they would have been if they'd really been halfway to the moon. One possible explanation is that they were trying to fake zero-gravity in a diving plane and the plane wasn't diving fast enough at that point. They were being pretty sloppy in their faking.

8. [​IMG][​IMG] I never thought about it.

9. shit they prolly already landed on mars

10. ummmmm

There IS gravity on the moon

-Yuri

11. Yup.

Gravity is caused by mass, and if I recall my 8th grade science correctly, the moon is about 1/6 of the earths's. So if you had a scale up there it would read about 1/6 of your weight on earth. And on Jupiter or other planets that are much larger than earth, you would weigh that much MORE than you do on earth.

12. that's slightly off

The gravity is 1/6 because the mass is 1/6 however, gravity is also affected by distance.

depending in the density and diameter of the planet, you might feel different surface gravity.

For example on the top of the highest mountain on earth there should be lower gravity (though probly so tiny its not noticeable) than on a lowland plain.

The moon has a low density if I'm not mistaken so that means there is probly less than 1/6 earth gravity on the moon's surface

-Yuri

13. Yeah it's about 1/4 the mass. So it has around 16% of our gravity.

14. #94 forty winks, Oct 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2015
    Hey you, how'd you get those top secret photos?

That there's a Pulitzer Prize for Journalism.

15. Google mass of earth/mass of moon

mass of Earth / mass of the Moon =

16. My bad, going by previous knowledge from hs, been awhile lol

17. Going from retained knowledge, especially what you learned by reading books before the internet, or what you learned in school, is not acceptable anymore. You're "old school," a blithering idiot, an outdated, drooling old fool.

The only kind of legitimate knowledge today is Google Knowledge. And if your Google Knowledge is wrong, I can out-Google you and prove you wrong in about 30 seconds. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Maybe there would be less gravity on top of the mountain. Would the mass from the mountain you're on increase gravity? You're still on the surface of the Earth, even on a mountain so I'm not sure you'd be farther away.

19. Yes, I suppose one could come up with endless examples.

Such as: The tallest mountain on earth as measured from the center of the planet, is not Mt. Everest. It is a mountain in South America which is nearly on the equator. There is an equatorial bulge as the planet spins and it amounts to quite a bit. So, you would weigh less on this mountain than you would on Mt. Everest.

According to that, you would weigh the most at either pole at sea level.

20. Here's something new we can talk about.

BREAKING NEWS : NASA commander ISS Interview reveals the truth.