Did we really land on the moon?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RongBip, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Your arguments are rhetoric... Lol. It's your specialty Cosmored

2. Hey man.. all I did was agree with what you said, that you lost more brain cells than what you thought. Don't go getting all paranoid on me and think I'm one of the countless disinfo agents sent to keep you quiet.. I'm just one of the countless assholes who thinks your lost brain cells are hindering your ability to reason. We do need people like you though.. other people do learn off of you, learn how not to be that is. So your existence is appreciated.

3. No we didnt... and did you know that the earth is actually flat? All these lies... :rolleyes:

4. May be not sure.

5. It's a link to a post of mine that's obviously info and not rhetoric.

6. On the app it takes me to the last post of this thread. Not to an article.

7. #49 101 BIG TEX 101, Sep 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2015
    did we really land on mars? think about it! ....robots on mars

[​IMG]

8. If you really want to see something, there's this film by Stanley Kubrick, starring Jack Nicholson, based on Stephen King's book, titled, The Shining. Kubrick has numerous clues that a lot of the footage of the Apollo 11 astronauts on the moon was faked. There's also a movie on DVD called Room 237, which has a lot of info about hidden meanings of The Shining, and the faked moon footage that Kubrick alludes to in The Shining. The moon is 237,000 miles from Earth, but you have to see both films to really see what it's all about.

9. Same here.

Your posts are almost always the same, always lacking any actual content.
    'The evidence is crushing. Read this and you'll understand'
    'Don't get it yet? Here's some more info that'll blow your mind'
    'By now you understand the evidence is truly crushing, but here's a 4 hour video to confirm that'
    You should actually start explaining shit yourself, cause by now you should understand most of the time your links don't open on the app, and a lot of people won't click that shit anyway cause you just post links.

10. Fake moon landing? Fuck, it's a fake moon! That bitch doesn't even exist - ya fukin dummies!

11. He's been asked numerous times by moderators to actually explain himself and take part in conversation instead of just spamming links and videos. Nothing changes and he continues his warpath on gc.

I love conspiracy theory threads and debates in them, but he never brings anything to the table, and it's truly frustrating. Really kills any discussion going on.

12. Not only that, he also spams other forums with the exact same shit - and gets pretty much the same responses he gets here. Posts like his will regularly get ignored purely because he adds nothing to the argument but links. Oh and don't forgot the occasional 'you're a disinfo agent trying to bury my posts'.

13. Lol i thought pics like this were always available...

14. Yes, we did land on the moon -- I was in a bar at the time, and watched it on TV.

But I *DO NOT* remember seeing the "other person" there. Has to be fake, he wouldn't be able to breath there.

So I'm not really sure. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Okay, I just found this old pik in my CIA account.

Obviously, we were NOT the first to land on the moon:

[​IMG]

16. I read through that and the best thing in the whole thread was this quote

"i read absolutely nothing but the title of this thread and knew it was
    some more regurgitated, googlin', conspiracy bs like it has been in the
    past with you. get a life outside conspiracies."

17. These have all been disproven time and time again