Did we really land on the moon?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RongBip, Sep 7, 2011.

1. True.. that's the drive behind modern education.. eat up those illuminati stories young students... believe the stories... we landed on the moon and you are all free!!!

2. no im serious, we have pictures showing the landing site and lander........ we didn't for a long time but now it is officially debunked i don't know why this rumor is still going around

3. I don't understand the part of human nature that just likes to argue with everything we come into contact with?

could someone explain this

4. One question you have to ask is, Why were all the shuttles deployed this year then scrapped? what were they really taking up there? maybe it was weapons to defeat the coming alien attacks in 2012 or shipping designated humans to unknown space 'hotels' so they can rebirth us humans on the Earth when all humanity dies in December 2012 ;)

As for the Moon landiings of course we have been there but we were not the first, some other intelligence was already there and told us not to come back or they would 'sort us out' hence the reason we stopped going :)

All scary stuff i tell you!!!

(now how did the Twighlight Zone tune go, Doo Doo doo doo Doo Doo doo doo Doo Doo)

5. I don't understand that part of human nature which needs to feel that "the government" is more honest and truthful than all the evidence seems to explain. I don't understand why in normal every day life cause and effect seems to work.. but once you start delving into the world of government cover stories, we are suddenly meant to ignore the facts and take everything we are fed at face value, regardless of whether it makes sense or not

1. The WTC was the first high rise on earth which collapsed. The 2nd was WTC 2. It was destroyed by a light aluminum plane, flown by a radical who learnt to fly a few weeks prior, armed with a craft knife. We know this because his ID managed to survive the furnace which melted the steel in WTC 1 and 2.

2. JFK was shot with a special gun which makes you fall TOWARDS the bullet.. no really.. the bullet was fired from the balcony even though there is no clear line of site to the cavalcade

3. The sky in all the moon shots was pitch black. This has NOTHING to do with the colorists from Disney which NASA hired to "clean up" the original pics. The flapping flag is also easily explained.. swamp gas... glint of light blah blah blah

4. The "deep impact" probe last year just vanished 500m above the moon's surface

5. We managed, using computers less advanced than my iPhone, to coordinate a flight to the moon, a landing, ANOTHER liftoff AND a return journey to earth.

6. Obama REALLY was born in the US. He also had a long successful political career which totally prepared him for being president. He excelled at school and was a proud American. ROFL

7. The leak in the Gulf has been stopped and anyway the Corexit wasn't harmful to humans

8. Marijuana is a dangerous drug

Yes bro.. the government is just full of truths, honesty and good vibes.

The question is not why would the government lie about going to the moon. The question is why, when it's so much cheaper to lie, would they bother going? Lying to the placate the masses is just part of running a country (look at religion... he's coming back soon.. really! ha ha) so perhaps the moon landing was the opium the US public needed at that point??

A bit on an antidote to Cold War depression.. not a bad motivation.. however just like the lies about Marijuana... it's now easier to perpetuate the lies than it is to admit the truth!

6. [quote name='"Grassmatt420"']

I don't understand that part of human nature which needs to feel that "the government" is more honest and truthful than all the evidence seems to explain. I don't understand why in normal every day life cause and effect seems to work.. but once you start delving into the world of government cover stories, we are suddenly meant to ignore the facts and take everything we are fed at face value, regardless of whether it makes sense or not

1. The WTC was the first high rise on earth which collapsed. The 2nd was WTC 2. It was destroyed by a light aluminum plane, flown by a radical who learnt to fly a few weeks prior, armed with a craft knife. We know this because his ID managed to survive the furnace which melted the steel in WTC 1 and 2.

2. JFK was shot with a special gun which makes you fall TOWARDS the bullet.. no really.. the bullet was fired from the balcony even though there is no clear line of site to the cavalcade

3. The sky in all the moon shots was pitch black. This has NOTHING to do with the colorists from Disney which NASA hired to "clean up" the original pics. The flapping flag is also easily explained.. swamp gas... glint of light blah blah blah

4. The "deep impact" probe last year just vanished 500m above the moon's surface

5. We managed, using computers less advanced than my iPhone, to coordinate a flight to the moon, a landing, ANOTHER liftoff AND a return journey to earth.

6. Obama REALLY was born in the US. He also had a long successful political career which totally prepared him for being president. He excelled at school and was a proud American. ROFL

7. The leak in the Gulf has been stopped and anyway the Corexit wasn't harmful to humans

8. Marijuana is a dangerous drug

Yes bro.. the government is just full of truths, honesty and good vibes.

The question is not why would the government lie about going to the moon. The question is why, when it's so much cheaper to lie, would they bother going? Lying to the placate the masses is just part of running a country (look at religion... he's coming back soon.. really! ha ha) so perhaps the moon landing was the opium the US public needed at that point??

A bit on an antidote to Cold War depression.. not a bad motivation.. however just like the lies about Marijuana... it's now easier to perpetuate the lies than it is to admit the truth![/quote]

Boom.

7. Just once!

8. Agreed. Do you *really* think that Soviet union would not have gone public bitching about us *not* going when we said we did? With the political situation at the time? Be real. :poke:

9. Hello ... built in 1981? Airframe stress, mechanical stress, metal fatigue? [How many cars from 1981 are still on the road, and would you depend on them to be a dependable safe ride?]

It sucks ass that they never built replacement units to put into service the way they build replacement helicopters or jets [or naval vessels for that matter] and are "depending on private development" to come up with replacement tech with no particular timeframe for completion.

10. no we did not.

im pretty sure some other guys did though...

11. i don't have time to explain some of these (we would get into a never-ending argument) but i think you are a bit misguided

i will explain the simplest and easiest one as an example of how things can be miss-understood

OK NO STARS IN THE MOON PIX = MUST BE FAKE RIGHT?? LOL

The way a camera works (or at least the ones commonly used during the time) is the longer the shutter is open the more light can pass through. Now will you agree that the earth reflects sunlight on the moons surface? This is why we can see the moon at night right? OK....imagine yourself looking up at the stars at night you can see them no problem but try standing in a very well lit area they become much harder to see because of all the other absorbed light...following me? So when they take a picture the shutters cant be open long enough to catch enough light from other stars to make them visible on camera or else the actual picture would be very unclear because of all the extra light absorbed from the moons surface.

we learn this in physics....this is a dumb theory by people who know nothing of science

12. Oh and my uncle and cousin are both pilots one military and one commercial and they said it is extremely easy to fly a modern plane once already in the air. the hard parts being reacting to situations, taking off and landing, and bad weather

13. #33 Zr-01stamg, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2011
    wam bam thank you maam someone knows whats up.

Lack of funding? or it's still top secret kind of like the sr-71 was when they built it

14. so they give us this image and say it's from the 60's, as a way of dispelling that crazy conspiracy theory that the moon landing was staged (even though we have actually landed)?

obviously they won't lie, gotta take their word for it!

15. doesn't matter. if we did, great. if we didn't, not the first time we've been lied to, or the last.

who gives a flying space fuck.

16. space is weird...

17. [quote name='"SwichOne"']space is weird...[/quote]

Reply of the year :)

18. I had a moon thread but I can't find it. Here's some proof that they faked the moon missions.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1...

I mainly wanted to post this info. This is an important article whose link has just gone dead.
    http://www.buzzcreek.com/grade-a/MOON/articles1.ht...

I wanted to copy and paste the article here but all the sentences stay bunched together. They don't stay in separate paragraphs so here's a link to the whole article.
    http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php?topic=26317.0

I thought I'd posted this info here but I guess I lost more brain cells back in the seventies than I thought; I can't find the info. I suppose I haven't posted it here. If I have and just missed it, you have my apologies.

19. This is the first time I've seen any of your posts with a tid bit of truth.. it's a good first step to recovery, keep it up.

20. It doesn't take any special brains to see that the anomalies show that the missions were filmed in a studio. All you can do is try to keep people from seeing the anomalies (post #38). Once people have seen them, sophistry and rhetoric won't have much effect.