Official Grasscity Paranormal & Occult Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vicious, Sep 6, 2011.

1. This stuff scare me.

Because there's so much we don't understand...

2. Bumping this thread. Been using my Thoth deck a bit, really liking it more than my Rider-Waite deck, and not just because the art is better. Seems much more powerful.

3. Man i just lost this topic so i took a half hour out of my life to find it again. I just had to post and say that, that story that you told Vicious about the lady staring at you was fucking scary as shit man!!! Post more :)

4. I had a crazy dream once where I fucked an angel who said she was the goddess of sex on the astral plane. Needless to say it was some of the raunchiest "sex" I've experienced and the best pussy I've ever put my dick in. I couldn't believe how real that shit felt when I woke up.

5. At the time I had a gf who I knew exactly how to make cum vaginally and we would have sex on a near daily basis. I'm sure it was just my imagination but sometimes I wonder if it was an actual angel/godess that observed my skills on the physical plane and invoked me for her pleasure. Hahaha would be funny if it was. Also, I wouldn't mind doing it again, I miss dat ghastly ass.

6. #66 KentuckyKush, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    Here's a fucked up story for you. When I first started making hip hop instrumentals two years ago, I decided to sample a song called "principles of lust" by engima. I chopped it up and it sounded pretty good. It got a little repetitive after a while so I chopped the artist saying "principles of lust" and changed it to "the prince of lust". I fucking kid you not that same night in my little ghetto ass studio where I had blankets covering the walls to try and reduce the amount of sound leaking out and bothering my neighbors, this image appeared.

[​IMG]

If you look at it, it resembles something of a cat with its mouth open, long pointy ears and diamond shaped pointy eyes. Strangely I was not scared at all, rather, I was pretty entertained. I kept it up there for a while thinking it was going to help me make good music (it didn't :laughing:).

I should also mention that at that time I owned a ring that I bought off of karmaloop.com. It was a sabertooth tiger skull with an "obey" brand pentagram on the skull, which oddly enough, if you turn the ring upside down, looks like a centaur skull from the game dantes inferno with an inverted pentagram. I think I was working with dark forces without knowingly doing so. I was so obsessed with success that I even considered selling my soul. I even said in my mind that I wanted to sell it in exchange for fame. I had an intense dream where I was thrown into a molten casket and swallowed by a dragon, and then spit out into nothingness.

I haven't really thought about these things in a while, but reflecting on them really reminds me of how fucked up I had acted. I seriously hope I didn't sell my soul or anything like that because 1) I want an afterlife in the love/light part of the universe. 2) I do NOT want to experience any sort of thing which I did in my dreams. 3)It didn't work. I'm not rich or famous.

This all sounds pretty insane even to myself, but I think there is more to the existence than science can explain. After all, science is not the end all be all of reality as some may believe. It's only the study of what we know to be real in our physical reality.

7. bump. i just picked up my first tarot deck and im not sure where to start can anyone recommend a good book to begin with? its the rider Waite deck.

8. This book, seriously. Paul Huson is the shit.

9. spoooooooky