Official Grasscity Paranormal & Occult Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vicious, Sep 6, 2011.

1. #41 Vicious, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2011
    I was thinking about getting a magic circle tattoo, what do you guys think. Probably nothing like Bael or Asaroth's but maybe something from the key of solomon or a safety charm

[​IMG]

This is the magic circle from the Lesser Key of Solomon’s Scroll of Goetia. A typical and famous circle in Solomonic magic, it snakes outward with the successive names of the Spheres (Sephirot`) and their respective Archangels and God-names. The Tau cross, seen within the hexagons of David, is an ancient symbol of the Tree of Life that actually predates Christianity, and goes all the way back to Lemuria. Triangles are used in Solomonic magic for particularly troublesome spirits that require containment.

Alpha and Omega are the first and final letters of the Greek Alphabeta, and are a title of God as “First and Last”, according to the Revelation of Saint John the Divine. YHWH is the classic and ever-powerful Tetragramaton (four-fold name) of Judaism. Primaneumaton means “Primal Spirit”. This complex diagram merges a number of traditions for a very thorough and complete mandala of spiritual authority, illustrating the nature of the Divine and the Asura.

or

[​IMG]

The Fifth Pentacle of Mars.–Write thou this Pentacle upon virgin parchment or paper, because it is terrible unto the Demons, and at its sight and aspect they will obey thee, for they cannot resist its presence.

The Fifth Pentacle of Mars.–Write thou this Pentacle upon virgin parchment or paper, because it is terrible unto the Demons, and at its sight and aspect they will obey thee, for they cannot resist its presence.

Note.–Around the figure of the Scorpion is the word HVL. The versicle is from Psalm xci. 13:–’Thou shalt go upon the lion and adder, the young lion and the dragon shalt thou tread under thy feet.’

I might get both.

2. I fucking love this thread and all of you, I've been gathering so much knowledge in the past year on life and the meaning of it and i have been so fascinated by what i have gathered.

I guess the main thing i really want to do is astral projection, i have this feeling that i need to do it in order to take my next step in a way i guess, but i also get this feeling of fear of what could possibly be. Im scared shitless of seeing entities and possible demons and what could result in my normal life from it. But the feeling of need to do it overtakes the other feeling most of the time. I've read dawnofwar's astral projection guide and i think i will be able to successfully do it after that, but i have a question that i will provide some background info for first.

For my whole upbringing and childhood up until about 11th grade, I was a considered to be a christian who believed in god. My parents made me go to sunday school and confirmed me. But the weird thing is now that i think about it, i never really deep down truly believed there was a god. I just did because thats what my parents believed and what your parents say is best according to them. When i really started experimenting with drugs in 11th grade, is when i really started to open my mind. I only smoked ganja for the longest time. But during that time, one of my newly met friends told me of this theory for 2012, and it was the illuminati theory. He showed me some 9 part series called the musical industry exposed on youtube, and after it completed i was instantly hooked. I had to know more, and i guess that would be what really sparked my interest in the unknown. Now keep in mind, i was completely brainwashed to everything before this happened, my general thought process was that of a normal teenager (sleep,eat, school) and thats all that really mattered. I never thought deep about life or anything of that sort, i just had the belief that god was real and he was religious and that people who didnt believe in god were ignorant. But then i really started thinking about it, and went through this phase of just not believing in god at all, i dont know why the reason was exactly, i just felt like there could honestly be no god, but i was deeply involved with evolution and science. So thats probably what caused that thought process. I started digging into the illuminati thing, and the more i learned about everything, the more fascinating everything became. The whole time this was happening, i had this sense of what i was doing was what i was supposed to do, as if i were learning how to look at things differently. It was hard to grasp, but i knew that i needed to look more into it. A few days after that, the same friend told me that if i really wanted to understand what i needed to, i needed to take mushrooms, and he handed me an eighth. He told me that it would open my eyes to what life is. Me being extremely weary due to the lack of taking any drugs besides marijuana, questioned it at first but then just decided to trust him. I know we aren't supposed to talk about other drugs so ill stop there, but lets just say it did exactly what it need to do, and since then Ive been able to look at everything with an open mind and have developed my own set of beliefs i guess, but then again i don't deny the possibility of anything. I do though however believe in the paranormal and all of this astral projection and such. My history with the paranormal is different however. Throughout my childhood, i never really had any sort of paranormal experience that i can remember at all, my parents have told me stories of things such as shadow people in the houses we've lived in and weird stories, but i cant ever remember any of that happening. But before i gained quite a bit of knowledge on the subject of the paranormal, i decided to mess around with a Ouija board. Now, my mom told me this bard has had a past, she herself and my dad and my two aunts experienced a shock of electricity sent through all of their bodies when one of my aunts cocked off a spirit they had contacted, so i was scared shitless. The experience was startling, i had the same spirit (who i believed was evil as he was lieing and trying to play tricks) follow me, my sister, and two of our friends all the way across one side of my city to the other. Since then i have never really touched one or tried to communicate with the other side at all. But since the mushroom trip and since ive started meditating, ive had this lightened sense of energy, where i can tell if there is a bad or negative energy around me. Ive experienced it quite a few times.

So my main question for the astral projection is besides the protection of yourself with the orbs of energy, you said you could protect yourself with an object right? Well, i have this cross that my grandma gave me when i was confirmed, but i dont know if its right in expecting a cross to protect me in any sorta way. So i was wondering if that would possibly help or not and if there would be anything else i could do cause im still pretty fearful of what might be.

Thanks and i look forward to talking about everything with you guys more and letting you know how my experiences go!

3. #43 Vicious, Sep 17, 2011
    This is a hard one. I've never heard of projecting through an object, but high level meditation, 'magic', projection has no set method. I prefer to focus on chakras. I've never heard of using orbs either but I assume they're filled with positive or protective energy if that what you 'charged' them with. If you're really worried look into protective sigils and how to use them.

I've never used a ouiji board but i may try it someday. Some people consider it a gateway but really you can invite spirits at anytime. At the time you were using it you were subconciously wanting something to happen, although its not verbal, unless you did call out and invite spirts, the group thought alone could have brought it forth, likewise it something you have to dismiss, that could be why it followed you.

Now it's weird you say you're not sure about abramhic religion but you fear demons. I do however believe in God, the Creator, separate realms and also the collective consciousness. Now there are different theories of demons, there are those who manifest from our thoughts, a demon like a monster, fallen angels and the demons of the lesser key of solomon the rulers of hell. Each one could be delt with differently. Typically the demons we usually think of are basically trolls and want something from you. These are the ones you invoke or summon for services. The others you must go with you gut, either you confront them like as you would a spirit or you ignore it if it hasn't taken an interest in you. Your best protection would be looking into barriers.

I recommend you look into spiritual science and the video posted a couple pages back in a thread called "consciousness" that explains life force and how all is one scientifically and has self-awareness .

4. #44 Vicious, Sep 17, 2011
    I decided I'm going to go with the first tattoo but possibly replace the oroborus. Unless I decide to keep the names of the angels and names of God

1. “SAG-BA! SAG-BA! GISH-XAR-RA NU-BAL-E!
    2. GISH-XAR DINGIR-RI-E-NE-GE NU-BAL-E!
    3. GISH-XAR ANA-KI-A NU-KUR-RU-DA!
    4. DINGIR I-A-AN NU-BAL-E!
    5. DINGIR-MULU-BA-GE NAM-MU-UN-DA-AN-BUR-RA!
    6. UTUQ-XUL-XE-A, A-LA-XUL-XE-A, GIDIM-XUL-XE-A,
    7. MULLA-XUL-XE-A, DINGIR-XUL-XE-A, MASKIM-XUL-XE-A,
    8. DINGIR-RAB-KAN-ME-XE-A, DINGIR-RAB-KAN-ME-A-XE-A, DINGIR-RAB-KAN-ME-KIL-XE-A,
    9. MULU-LILLA-XE-A, KI-EL-LILLA-XE-A, KI-EL-UD-DA-KAR-RA-XE-A,
    10. NAM-TAR-XUL-IK-XE-A, AZAG-GIG-GA-XE-A, TUR-RA-NU-DUG-GA-XE-A,
    11. I-NA ZUM-RI YA LU YU TAP-PAR-RA-SA-MA!
    12. GISH-PAR DINGIR-EN-KI-GE KAN-NI-IB-DIB-DIB-BI!
    13. ZI DINGIR KI-A KAN-PA!
    14. ZI DINGIR AN-NA KAN-PA!
    15. KAKAMA!
    16. AMANU!“

1. Ban! Ban! Barrier that none can pass!
    2. Barrier of the Gods that none may break!
    3. Barrier of Heaven and Earth that none can change!
    4. Which no God may annul!
    5. Which no God, nor Man can loose!
    6. Whether it be an Evil Spirit, or Evil Demon, or Evil Ghost,
    7. or Evil Devil, or Evil God, or Evil Fiend,
    8. or Hag-Demon, or Ghoul, or Robber-Sprite,
    9. or Phantom, or Wraith of the Night, or a Phantom’s Handmaiden,
    10. or Evil Plague, or Fever Sickness, or Unclean Disease,
    11. May you be held back from my body!
    15. Amen!
    16. Amen!

It will be in runes however.

It incantation is meant to be used in a circle you are, I dunno how it will work with the first circle I posted, which is also mean to be used in, not on. I wish I knew how to invoke it however. I'm thinking about going with a couple things from alchemy that relate to empowerment in other planes, energy and mind.

If anyone is intrested I can upload some books or other general information on sigils, circles, meditation, alchemy. I personally only practice meditation and spirituality but try to learn as much about the occult as possible.

5. ^^ I see Bale and Ra mentioned in that a lot. Do you know in what context Bale is mentioned in the Bible?

6. #46 nathann, Sep 18, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
    You're aware of Josiah's reforms, right?

It was advantageous for the reformers to make the old gods of Israel seem evil when writing down the Torah (which was transmitted orally before this point). It is a fact that the Jews, before Josiah's reforms, were polytheists.

Ba'al used to be a Holy Name of G-d to the Jews. It still is in Hasidism, to an extent. We still call highly spiritual Kabbalists by the title "Ba'al Shem Tov" or "Master of the Holy Name"

See the story in 1 Kings 18 for where Ba'al began to fall by the wayside for the Jews, and YHVH took over.

7. He (Bael) is king demon and one of the 7 princes of hell (lesser key) and also a pegan idol (old testimate). Hes mentioned in the incantation but intended to be a barrier to one even as strong as him, it's not to invoke him but to protect from those such as him.

I'll probably go with the original but I doubt the tattoo artist will be able to write the runes or hebrew properly. Either way it's not something that can be activated without proper measures. I'll probably stick to sigils. But I very much like the alpha and omega circle

8. If you get it written in Paleo-Hebrew it would be much easier for the tattoo artists. That may be an option.

9. Ahh okay. I get it now

10. Now that I have read about astral projecting (I googled it) I think I may have done it more than a few times. I read about the vibration technique and it really struck home. Whenever I fall asleep I pretty much do the whole vibrational thing. I never could describe how I was aware that I was dreaming, yet I really wasn't awake. Most dreams I don't remember but when I feel the vibrational thing I always have a clear mind on what happened. On some days I am "conscious" before my physical body is awake. Near the end of sleeping I will realize that I am mentally active but my body will be asleep. I force myself to get up and I am not tired at all...

I hope this makes sense! It is really hard to describe the feeling...

Anyone else have anything similar happen to them?

11. It's not something easy to describe but it's something I understand and only people who have experienced it will empathize. I've had many dreams and states of consciousness that were more 'real' and true than the state I am in now typing this.

We are all but in a dream inside a dream truer than any reality.

I have lucid dreams way too often, however when I try to project it's through meditation.

12. Enjoying the thread....Ive had many positive spiritual experiences....very profound...where there is no denying it....also Ive had several dreams in the past months about the negative energies as well....most of the time Im being forced up to fly by an evil Presence...also very real. I havent yet had one that manifested irl, however.

I believe that we are elementally connected to what has been termed 'God' through our consciousness, but that It permeates everything that exists. We are here to enjoy it and feed the That through our selves. Focus on giving back and It will live through you.

13. #53 Vicious, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
    A little late on reading it but good post, I'd like to hear more about this.

It's weird how hard I hit some post about science then consider the level I entertain myself with the paranormal. It's almost hypocritical.

14. Perhaps some things can be measured and some cannot. That doesnt make the things that cant be measured any less true.

15. Agreed.

16. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZyNKrYo9I4"]A Dream within a Dream - Alan Parsons Project[/ame]

17. care to give a few examples? I'm new to all this occult stuff but wow have I learned a lot in this thread.

what language(or languages?) are these, runes? done in?

I am VERY interested, I recently met a girl who practices Wiccan, I must know more, my curiosity must be satisfied.

amen, brother. Well said.

so I stumbled on this thread and holy shit do I feel lost. All this occult terminology is new to me, sigils, charms, circles, etc. I have had multiple experiences involving shadow people, spirits(what I deem as spirits), negative entities, positive entities. I've read somewhere that Some Children are sort of like 'magnets' for paranormal activity(have a higher sensitivity and awareness to the otherworldly) I believe I was one of these Children, for as long as I can remember I have 'seen' and 'felt' paranormal presences.

very recently I posted about my brief encounter with a shadow entity. Negative vibes throughout my entire body when it 'entered' me, I had a looming feeling and sense of despair and turmoil for weeks. Do you have any more information about shadow people you could share? I hope to not encounter another.

Also recently (as of last month) I started studying astral projection. I have not fully projected yet but I have come very very close, also I have seen things in my minds eye, bad things, albeit good things as well. Do you believe I could have Awakened something within myself that draws these shadow entities to me? Any answers would be apreciated to my questions.

wonderful thread.

Wanted to share one more experience, a Lucid Dream I had a few nights ago. It was so strange. The Dream was about to shatter at the seams, the programs(as I call them) began to sense me, began to sense something not of their world was present. But I stopped it! I extended my arm and shook hands with one of these programs, And the Dream Stabilized. I went on to 'see' into another programs subconscious and produced material objects out of thin air. Pure Creation. Words cannot describe how I felt, I jumped up and marveled at my creation, It was a purse, filled with the programs personal information, credit cards, money, material objects and the like. I felt the materials in my hands, it was incredible, then I woke up. It was a strange dream, but overall very fulfilling.

18. Witnessed my fair share of unexplained phenomenon in my time on this earth.
    I've suffered from sleep paralysis since my mid teens.
    Witnessed things whilst in this state i never want to see again. The complexity and correlations of my experiences with others leads me to the conclusion that sleep paralysis is more than some form of psychological disorder. I've felt a ice cold face press up against mine, hissing and swearing saying horrible things. Seen animal like entities darting around my room, heard childrens voices, robotic voices, evil voices...you get the picture. Witnessed heavy objects fall from tabletops and fly across the room. Witnessed two dimensional shadows ( humanoid ) walking around my house...I'll write a more detailed response when i have time but basically i've seen some weird shit. Also I've had a genuine 100% real authentic out of body experience. Was amazing.

19. Shit, why'd nathann get banned?

Anyway, I practice magic. My practices are mostly a mix of chakra work and Hermeticism, though I have used sigils before. Every night, I cleanse my aura by surrounding my body with a brilliant white light, then I perform the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram in my room. I've found that doing a magical act before I sleep increases the amount of dreams that I can remember.

I recently got a Thoth tarot deck, and I'm liking the feel of it a lot more than my Rider-Waite deck, it seems a lot more dynamic.