I dont think we evolved from monkeys

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by devilsheep, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Primates have the most similar dna structure to man out of all animals. So it's just believed that POSSIBLY, somewhere down the line, there was a mutation in their genes and humans were created. That's just one common theory. Also, look at neanderthals. They're an extinct species of humans.

Distracted as of late, but here is a few things if you're interested.

A couple of videos on how they were probably made. It sucks that we don't have a documented step by step process of how they were built.. but the theories touched on in these are based off of real observations and not some pseudoscience meant to sell books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lotbZQ55SgU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZgNq-lxNXo

And here is a video that helps to understand how history gets lost throughout history.. specifically with Egypt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bYRy_wZEJI

And here is one badass ancient creation.. along with a discovery of a natural law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v86Yk14rf8

As for the pyramids, you got to think that for every pyramid we know of.. there are probably 10 that are lost to us forever. It really wouldn't surprise me if they were building smaller pyramids before Giza or even Djoser. Modern humans have been around for about 200,000 years.. meaning WE have been around for 200,000 years. If you like imagining crazy Cloud Atlas sci-fi stuff.. imagine your mother being pregnant with you and as she is giving birth, her vag acts as some sort of inter-dimensional time portal that links up with some other lady's vag who is giving birth 200,000 years ago and you end up swapping places and you get born 200,000 years ago and they other baby takes your place in their future, your present. Sounds like it'd be an interesting idea, right? Well.. it'd end up being boring as fuck because you wouldn't have any advantage in terms of intelligence and the other person will grow up speaking English, doing math, driving cars. Your language would be some tribal stuff.. eating bugs and berries and hunting animals, making notches on bones to keep track of the days and seasons.

So the pyramids weren't that long ago in comparison with when we as modern humans appeared. I can guarantee we had a basic understanding of math 200,000 years ago.. even other animals have been shown to understand some very basic math. So when I look at the ancient Egyptians and my general theory of how they came to be.. I see various clans or tribes or groups or however you want to see them throughout Egypt, using tools and basic math.. probably even making basic structures and shared a similar belief.. and then they started to unite, both peacefully and probably forcefully. Combining their knowledge and skills that probably had uniqueness from clan to clan, creating a religion everyone could get behind, and coming together to build these monuments. People who deny the evidence or create pseudoscience theories like to focus on the tomb aspect.. like why would they build that for just one person?! And it was a tomb, but that wasn't it's only purpose and probably wasn't even the main reason for building them. They were shines to their gods.. and their leaders were descendants of those gods. So it would only make sense to place them in the shine when they die. It also only makes sense that the monument would follow astronomical bodies, such as the sun.. because those were their gods. I can almost promise that mankind has been looking up at the sky for at least 200,000 years.. there are about 10,000 stars we can see with the naked eye, that they could see.. and a lot better than we could due to our light pollution. Some of those stars worked their way into their belief as well.. into their religion, to which they are building a shrine for.

Anyway, it was united and became powerful.. but was a threat. Attacked numerous times.. the Persians, the Greeks, quite a few others, and then fell to the Romans. It is common practice to wipe out your enemies existence.. but usually is never completely successful. Being that a lot of history was lost.. history could be made up. When Christianity came to be.. if the knowledge that the pyramids were built by working class citizens wasn't lost already.. those who founded Christianity would of finished off what was left so they could create a scapegoat for their religion. Looking at the pyramids and how big those rocks are.. you'd probably think "no way in hell would I bust my ass doing that.. they must of been forced to do it" and you can create a very believable story of them forcing you own people to do it.. followed up with a fanatical story of how you got your people back with the help of your god. They did a good job at mucking up history though, cause once that was lost.. it was lost to us all, including modern Egyptians.

If the caves are the ones I think you're thinking of, they were claimed to have been found 7-8 years ago. I have a general rule when it comes to ancient Egyptians, or just the ancients in general.. if it comes from David Icke, John Anthony West, Andrew Collins, or The History Channel.. just flush that shit right down the shitter. They are modern day snakeoil salesmen to me.. and Andrew Collins was the one who made the claim.

http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/news/EQ12%20_2_beneath.htm

He says that he rediscovered a cave that was found 200 years ago.. but it seems like a bunch of bull. The guy 200 years ago never found a cave, but found more chambers. He did so by blasting into the stone with explosives.. but only found chambers. Collins says that he found a natural cave system.. same one from 200 years ago, but it doesn't add up. Coupled with the complete lack of photos or videos or any kind of tangible evidence, it was something that got flushed. We get 2 photos from him.. that could of been some random ass cave. Could always pay $4,000 to book him for an in person tour.. http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/events/index.htm

I was actually going to go to one of their events they hold at the Edgar Cayce "museum".. but there was like a $100 fee. Science shouldn't be for sale.. if it is, you probably don't want their science.. more accurately pseudoscience.

As for the doors.. who knows when we'll know for sure. As I said earlier, it's pretty much our last wonder of the ancient world.. we want to preserve it. We can't have people dynamiting into it like before.. so we will need to further our technology to unravel a lot of the secrets of the pyramids.

3. its a lot more than that.

Similar traits across all species lead to the HYPOTHESIS that all life might share a common ancestry.

The hypothesis was confirmed though experimentation and research on genetics.

-yuri

4. Lol naw I know all species have common traits but that has nothing to do with what I said. I'm talking about specifically primates having a similar dna structure, which happens to be the MOST similar. Jesus.