Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Yellowing leaf edges

• Please log in to reply

Saratogatoker

Saratogatoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 236 posts
What's up GC, I have 3 plants going on in FFOF and fox farms full nute line up. I have some slight yellowing at the leaf tips in the middle on two of the plants. I was hoping someone could shed some light on what's going on with the girls. Thanks in advanced.

Attached Thumbnails

• image-1029510485.png
  • image-195016599.png
  • image-1133577370.png

Similar Topics: Yellowing leaf edges     x

bestofbuddha

bestofbuddha

Certified BudSmoker!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,118 posts
looks like nute burn, not 100% sure tho! they don't look too bad, what's the strain?

Jellyman

Jellyman

Organic,Indoor,Soil,HID

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,353 posts
It's not yellowing on the leaf margins, it's becoming necrotic at the leaf tips. If the oldest & lowest leaves (not just the fan leaves) showed the problem first, then BoB is probably correct about the nutrient burn. If it started on the lower but full-sized fan leaves, it's likely Phosphorus deficiency.

Saratogatoker

Saratogatoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 236 posts

looks like nute burn, not 100% sure tho! they don't look too bad, what's the strain?

Strain unknown. Whatever they are they smell delicious!

Saratogatoker

Saratogatoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 236 posts

It's not yellowing on the leaf margins, it's becoming necrotic at the leaf tips. If the oldest & lowest leaves (not just the fan leaves) showed the problem first, then BoB is probably correct about the nutrient burn. If it started on the lower but full-sized fan leaves, it's likely Phosphorus deficiency.

I was thinking the same thing as far as the p def. The affected plants also have some purple on the fan leave stems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users