The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Yellowing leaf edges

• by Saratogatoker
  • Sep 04 2011 10:06 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Saratogatoker
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 236 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:06 PM

What's up GC, I have 3 plants going on in FFOF and fox farms full nute line up. I have some slight yellowing at the leaf tips in the middle on two of the plants. I was hoping someone could shed some light on what's going on with the girls. Thanks in advanced.

Attached Files

Replies (4)

Similar Topics: Yellowing leaf edges     x

• Certified BudSmoker!

• bestofbuddha
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:09 PM

looks like nute burn, not 100% sure tho! they don't look too bad, what's the strain?

• Organic,Indoor,Soil,HID

• Jellyman
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:09 PM

It's not yellowing on the leaf margins, it's becoming necrotic at the leaf tips. If the oldest & lowest leaves (not just the fan leaves) showed the problem first, then BoB is probably correct about the nutrient burn. If it started on the lower but full-sized fan leaves, it's likely Phosphorus deficiency.

• Saratogatoker
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 236 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:05 AM

looks like nute burn, not 100% sure tho! they don't look too bad, what's the strain?

Strain unknown. Whatever they are they smell delicious!

• Saratogatoker
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 236 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:06 AM

It's not yellowing on the leaf margins, it's becoming necrotic at the leaf tips. If the oldest & lowest leaves (not just the fan leaves) showed the problem first, then BoB is probably correct about the nutrient burn. If it started on the lower but full-sized fan leaves, it's likely Phosphorus deficiency.

I was thinking the same thing as far as the p def. The affected plants also have some purple on the fan leave stems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved