Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed price from grower?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vert129, Sep 4, 2011.

1. How much would dank cost if its coming straight out of the grower. i know prices vary region to region whats the average price of dank coming straight from the grower themselves?

2. #2 UpstateToking, Sep 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Even though it seems it would be cheaper, a grower would still sell it at average price

3. i imagine if you actually know him then it would be pretty cheap because it only costs like 25 bucks an ounce to grow. but otherwise i dont think it would be too much cheaper

4. Yeah they sell it at the average price. You know why? Because they can...

5. Well... that all depends. Commercial growers, they sell the whole fuckin batch. The growers I knew would sell it at like 3000$ a pound, sometimes higher which is average price. If it's your homeboy that grows a few plants for personal consumption, they might just sell you MORE for the same price. Feelz?

6. I would love to get it from a grower :laughing: It would probably be cheaper sometimes but they would still sell at the average price just because I imagine they are trying to make money. Or they could undercut people and get more business that way. Imagine the standard is 60/8th. If a grower can sell it for 45/8th he'd get wayy more business than other dealers.

7. depends who it's from, how much you're buying, and how much they have to sell usually...if i had a few pounds i needed to get rid of id sell at like $10 cheaper than everyone else, that's just me tho, i like hooking others up...sharing the love ya know

8. If i were to ever deal my grows... I'd put that shit at like 3/4 price if not 1/2... Dealing is dangerous shit, unless it's just to close friends... so I'd want to get rid of it really fast and still make a good amount of money.

9. Growers aren't looking to sell 8ths and quarters. So unless you are buying ounces or pounds they will ask you to find someone else to buy from. And yes, buying from a grower in bulk would be cheaper than from a dealer.

10. #10 Guest, May 19, 2014
    Last edited: May 25, 2014
    theres a grower in san diego that has pounds for 900$ not sure if its legit just seems to good to be true almost for mid/top shelf.
    he sells ounces for 250 tho.

Anybody wanna put in their input in whether or not this is worth?

11. @[member="420"] review worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #12 anduin1, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
    theyd probably sell it in bulk for a bit less than average, growers can't sell for average if theyre not the distributor because that would mean whoever they do sell to would need to throw another couple bucks on top of that to be profitable. I mean if it were me and it cost me say $1 a gram, Id sell it for $5 if the person was buying at least an ounce. Id probably make a terrible businessman.

Ask a grower for an 1/8 and unless they like you they would tell you to get the fuck out of here.

That's reasonable, cant give it away but if you charge too much you will be sitting on it a long time.

All I have to say as a grower is....
    "No I do not have change for a hundred.":)

14. It depends on a lot of factors. Outdoor will be cheaper because the giant yields and they don't have to pay for the sun.
    When indoor you have to pay for the electricity for the lights, fans and filters. The plants are normally much smaller because of ceiling limitations so not as much bud is produced per harvest.

Trim Nazi