Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some OLD, DRIED UP, INDICA DANK and some fresher IRENE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PezzPurpp, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Still looks kinda dank but its pretty old buds, that's pretty apparent as well

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. still going to get a nice high though

3. Your not kidding man that looks like it could of been King Tuts stash.
    How did you stumble upon those anyway?

4. that weed looks bomb. like straight out of a california dispensary.

5. Haha yeah but i've had them for awhile just laying around basically :smoking:

Haha good eye it is from cali and definitely dispensary quality

6. I may be soaring on mushrooms, but that doesn't mean I can't pot ridiculuoush (sp??) weed?? in a good way. sorry if i, spacing out but sed. fin + rep. /ragequit f:smoke:

7. I mean its nice and chunky... is it harsh on the lungs since its so dry? How was it stored and for how long? Just so I can get an idea of how dry this stuff is.. does it basically crumble down?

8. haha its cool man thanks for the rep and enjoy those shrooms

nah it still smokes good and actually isn't dry. when it breaks up its still soft, i guess it just looks kinda dried up/old

and at first it wasn't in anything airtight for like a month or two then i moved it to a jar

9. tasty nugs man

10. I've never seen any reggies like that, i live in cali aswell. Id smoke it still though, the greener nugs don't look to bad at all.

11. all looks dank to me.

12. Haha nah the title was just a joke, I just wanted to show you guys what some dank can look like after being a little older

but its still good, still dank

13. mason jars man

14. when my bud dries out i put in in a air tight cork top mason jar with some lime peels. works well and an even distribution of dankness

15. #16 PezzPurpp, Sep 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    yeeah man

Yeah I was just trying to be funny describing the bud as bad instead of the usual, "super dank", but yeah it actually didnt even dry out its still soft and doesnt just fall apart you gotta grind it

but it just looks dried out I mean compared to when it was fresh