Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking hash/wax on top of bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0huefe, Sep 2, 2011.

1. WHOA WHOA WHOA are you serious? you guys used to pay $100 for a GRAM of oil/hash/wax? Damn that's insane, over here I have seen a gram go fro between $20-$55 for a gram but not a 100 for a gram that's insane. But I know different places different prices it's just I have never seen or heard anyone pay that much for a gram.

2. I dabbed using my friends bong and add on bell bowl with the ti plate or whatever its called. It'll knock you out :D haha but the only reason i would say put it on top of a bowl is cuz i think that add on shit is quite pricey. anyone have an estimate on how much they cost?

3. sorry to bring up an old thread, but how do I get the wax off my scooper onto the bowl. I'm using a mini flathead to scrape the wax with, how do i get it off that, onto my bowl?

4. can anyone tell me or post a link where to buy those glass canisters and how much for a good quality one ?

5. And dont attempt to dab outside with a swing like the idiot i am lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IueuQ3vaM_8]DSC 0459 - YouTube[/ame]

6. can you put put hash oil all over your grinded weed and smoke it in a cigar?

7. Yes sir you can :)

8. will it be burned at the same pace as the bud tho? I assume oil burns slow, thats why it cost so much for a gram lol.

9. You could do it like this lol
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxUwegNlqYk]BHO Covered Joint - YouTube[/ame]

10. Concentrates are awesome and their availability due to MMJ dispensaries in CA is the best thing to happen in cannabis for me since I discovered that all weed wasn't Mexican schwag. It was always a rarity to find any hash around before then and the quality was usually poor.

11. get a rig with a oil dome an such to use the wax to its fullest potential. You can always hot knife with a straw if you want to dab right away. Look up a hot knife tutorial on youtube!

12. Whats wrong with swings?

13. HAHA! "Doc's orders," lol

14. #35 Jimmy Carter, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    Buckets/swings are cool but just like a domeless nail you need the cap for it to really be awesome. I was hitting my buddy's MS buckets and they're actually really nice, he has quartz ones and I was getting good dabs off em. I remember a guy I used to work for had Ti swings on his buckets and I couldn't get a good dab off em, his nails always tasted bad though cause I dont think he took care of them.

15. Why are you guys not reading each other's posts? one person said he has no right to use,aha. in jest. and asked why it would be better to smoke a concentrate on herb ?it's the same thing he said. . I agree with yiu both but its just a misunderstanding.It is just adding Lil more to a large percentage hit. So it is basically the same. Where I'm from bikers have been making bho oil concentrates for years, with the added thickening processes. Putty oil, I would be able to grab the dab or hit and place it in a bowl. The herb is merely to absorb it,ashes work as well. I'm surprised the misunderstanding of use. As always there are a plethora of factors that will influence effects of smoking/ vaping ,but it's fun to experiment.

16. Ok I know this thread is older than dirt and the OP must be dead by now, but yeah, a salad of hash, wax and bud is definetly the way to go!! The downside is that it can get a lil costly.

17. Well first off dabbing is cheaper. I can go through an eighth of weed in an hour but will have a gram of dab for 4 days. Try weed with dab and kief and hash on top then you have graduated to the big leagues.