Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

green tea wipes out thc in your body

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dr Hemp, Sep 1, 2011.

1. If your a slender person you already don't have the fat cells to store it. This may have worked for you once but don't pretend like you are a scientist with a cure for cancer

2. idk cus i thought the point of tbreaks was to give the receptors in your brain some time to heal n do its thing better :confused: not sure i hope someone can clarify, im curious as well

3. Now, I'm not saying the its okay to drink green tea and go for a drug test. But I have noticed my high lasting shorter when I drink green tea. (note that I drink a lot of green tea, at least 1-2 gallons a week) And it may be because I am skinny, but I took a 5 day break without changed my diet habits and I smoked last night and I got RIPPED. I am not a scientists but there is some fact to this myth.

4. That's about it.

Is this guy really telling us to drink vinegar? And green tea, like no one has tried that before. It doesn't work.

5. I'm a regular green tea drinker, and I wouldn't say that it will solve all your problems getting clean.

On the other hand, I think green tea has been helping me keep my tolerance nice and low because I went through a period where I was smoking every day and my tolerance went up, but it seemed not to take very long to get back to where I like it, which is getting fairly ripped on a single MFLB trench.

6. Listen, cider vinegar is used when you're detoxing to add vitamins back into your urine. This is so you don't go take a drug test and then have to re take it, if your piss is mostly water this will happen. Consuming vinegar adds color and vitamins back into it so you don't have to try again. Thought I'd clear that up for everyone