Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade stealth dugout.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr DudeMan, Aug 31, 2011.

1. This isn't a real dugout but it's similar concept, and more stealthy for smoking at college.

The idea is a single 10 pack of cigs, a one hitter cigarette pipe and a hollowed out lighter with weed in it for filling the pipe, pretty simple and effective right?

My question is how do I get the cap off the bottom of a clipper so I can take it off and back on easily to fill with weed and pack the pipe?

I thought that it was a bit pointless starting a thread for just that question so post your general dugout/one hitter advice and your experiences :smoke:

2. Shameless self bump.