Official ('11-'12) NFL Predictions Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by zro420, Aug 31, 2011.

1. lolwut? enlighten me. what was i wrong about?i clearly remember saying houston and kansas city would both cover.

2. 2/5...i guess that's completely wrong LOL. should have been 3 for 5 had it not been for that bogus call in the arizona-ny game.

gtfo EEIT. you suck.

3. Dont get mad kid. Its just when you make bold statements throwing in the word "obviously" and then end up completely wrong, people are going to just point and laugh...

4. Before I wrote that post I didnt know cincy took the game so Ill give you that.

5. show me where i made a bold statement and threw in the word obviously and then was wrong about what i said.

that's right...you can't :p

6. Taking a couple upsets this week:

Bengals by 10 over Jacksonville
    Eagles by 10 over Buffalo
    Colts by 6 over the Chiefs
    Giants by 14 over Seahawks
    Saints by 13 over Panthers
    Steelers by 7 over Titans
    UPSET: Raiders over Texans by 3
    Vikings over Cardinals by 7
    Buccaneers over 49'ers by 10
    Chargers over Broncos by 14
    Patriots over Jets by 13
    UPSET: Falcons over Packers by 3
    Bears over Lions by 10

7. I have Titans over Steelers, Texans over Raiders, & 49ers over Bucs. I really think ATL can beat GB but it's hard to not go with GB. Same with Bears, Lions 1st MNF game in a decade it'll be like a playoff atmosphere & Cutler is too unpredictable. Eagles Bills is another tossup, I'm going with Bills at home.

8. #188 NeverBSatisfied, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
    lmao, the ESPN Pick-EM league fucked my shit up! Has me winning "0" and said I didn't pick! I always take my screen shots and here's my shot last night when I picked:

Fuck that. I got hosed.

9. It fucked me over on 5 picks week 1 that system has flaws in it.

I picked Eagles at the last sec. even though my previous post I picked Bill. I wanted Pitt. to lose I knew they either get smashed or win big. Eli manning is trash 97% picked Giants but not surprised in the slightest that they loss & Bucs blowout was no surprise.

10. went 8-3 so far today...9-3 if green bay wins tonight. hello first place in gc pickem league! lol

also hit on all 3 of my bets today....took oakland +5, cincinnati -1, and kansas city +3.

11. I would be number 1 if I didn't forget to pick any teams week 3.
    *facepalm*

12. [quote name='"NeverBSatisfied"']
    Eagles by 10 over Buffalo
    [/quote]

lolololololololol

13. Did anyone pick Seahawks? Vegas made a bunch o' money.

14. #194 NeverBSatisfied, Oct 12, 2011
    Lmao, why does everyone want to act and laugh their ass off AFTER the prediction was made? I had some goober give me a reputation comment saying something about "nice pick on the Bears over the Lions! hahahaha" like the Bears had 0 shot at winning. Then you laughing over the Eagles. You figure Philly has to wake up sometime.

God damn people, I don't see the people who criticize make their picks (or a big enough pussy to say things beforehand) rather than a damn checkmark. Zro is good to actually make multiple predictions outloud and go with his gut other than coming in after the fact.

I assure you, that in today's NFL and making prior predictions, we all have our fair share of losses scattered around. You just have to pick the way you might see fit at the moment. I lose some but at the same time I win a helluva lot more than I lose and actually have the balls to go after upsets, something that occurs WEEKLY in the NFL.

NFL pickem fucked me and said I didn't pick so a big goose-egg followed!

15. #195 zro420, Oct 12, 2011
    you hit the cincy-jacksonville game exactly....said cincy by 10 and it was 30-20 i believe.

i like how people come in and laugh at one prediction you got wrong as if people always get every single game right. nfl is the hardest sport in the world to predict every week....the fact that i went 3-3 on my bets last week was crazy in itself. it's like that eeit dude who was hating on me cause i was wrong about a couple games. ridiculous

if anyone remembers, or feels like digging it up, i said before sunday that cincy -1 over jacksonville, oakland +5 over houston, and kansas city +3 over indy.

i was 10-3 in my picks in the espn league...only games i missed were philly-buffalo, ny-seattle, and tampa-san fran

16. idk about that....most betting people i knew all stayed away from that game. the line was new york -9....i normally don't touch games with lines like that, especially when its a team like the giants.

17. The swings are HUGE this season. I mean, halftime leads in 2011 are basically shit. Teams, weekly, are coming back and putting on a comeback within the last 5/2 minutes of each game. You could go from winning 11+ games to 5-6 in a matter of the 2 minute warning. Exciting, but very tough to pick (Seahawks 90yd TD with a minute left, etc)

18. This week I'm going with all the favorites except Chargers. I like Chiefs to win & mix up that division.

19. Indianapolis is going to get their first win and Jacksonville is going to make a stand in Houston!