stupidstuff's bud shots. High quality pics!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by stupidstuff, Aug 31, 2011.

1. The most recent pics I have of my goodies.
    Jedi
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow man, an amazing grow. Well done:hello:. Nice to see the bugs didn't screw things up too bad for you.

3. Unbelievable grow! WoW those things are F-ing Frosty dude!! You boys in Cali know what your doing! Big Props on your fantastic garden. Love it!!!

4. nice pics some of the best outdoor ive ever seen!

5. sticky buds are much better than bugs

6. Sooo damn frosty its crazy... Buds look AMAZING man good job for sure on this grow.

7. Simply Marvelous!!!!

your plants made flies procreate.

8. High res pictures of a spider on bud. I have a phobia of spiders but a love for bud. Not sure how to feel.

Ps. Bud looks great!

9. I cant help but feel that you know your shit, based off the nug shots and all that frost on outdoor, but I hope you also crushed the bug from set 1, picture 3. Little bastards hop from plant to plant sucking juices out of leaves; they also bring with them fungus' and other stuff to infect the plants, carried by way of spores in their mouths. Makes PM spread like fire around your grow, among other things.

Also, jealous of your mantis; I had my own sweet little ecosystem outside this year and I dont know how many hours I spent checked out the "forest". The funniest was running into this one type of predator with his "tongue" stuck in a trich; he never moved again.

10. #30 stupidstuff, May 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
    Lemon something. The club said it was WW but I got two different species and neither were WW. Smell like crushed lemon peels.

[​IMG]

Don't know what this one is. But I thought it might be SSH but no such luck.

[​IMG].

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. damn looks nice. I grow like u. I believe your og kush is the same as my bubba kush and i also grow same blue dream(overall the dankest potency 25.7% club tested)
    how long did u veg to get 2 lbs off one plant in a 5 gal im doing the same.
    I was thinking of force flowering outdoors right now(tarping them) at 1 foot, but after looking at ur thread i might just veg them till august too. What do u think man?

also rep + man imma tell u what people tell me
    "Ur outdoor buds looks indoor " ;/

12. Thanks. Ya I force flower by putting them out around now and hope they don't revert back to full veg.

I am doing things bigger this year though. I am using larg raised beds at 64 cubic ft each.

My last post was my indoor. Haha. I get better looking shit form the sun than a light. I hate indoor growing though and only do it so I can smoke different stuff as the summer crop gets old.

13. yea same here as i grew all same indoor strains as outdoor last year my outdoor was just as frosty and never turned brown....and im still smokin on it right now lol.
    i was looking through ur threads and i seen u grew purple kush. how was it? stretch,size, yield,ect.

14. You sir have the dankest garden and the dankest nugs ever. wow that stuff is beautifulll

15. Beautiful buds, i hope to be able to venture to outdoor one day... Indoor is costly and well u really cant F with the sun. Awesome garden stay safe. Bless.

16. man sum nice looking plants in here i wish i could go outdoors but me being in a non med state i cant seem to talk myself into it they cant see behind closed doors

17. Hahah "Just checking your trichome maturity, sir!" :cool: Very nice pictures indeed!

18. can we get an update?

19. Here is the latest update.
    Here are some pics of my finished indoor. on some of my plants I dont grow for size. Only crystal development.
    Stains are purple kush and purple erkel. If the club even had a clue what strains they sold me.

Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. hell ya thats frosty!!
    hows the light dept grow goin?
    im 5 weeks in myself lookin nicee
    rep +