stupidstuff's bud shots. High quality pics!

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by stupidstuff, Aug 31, 2011.

1. #1 stupidstuff, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
  2. Spiders are usually beneficial, but that catapillar will FUCK SHIT UP.

3. Nice garden BTW. :D

4. The worm got crushed a minute later

5. Do you not have neighbors? I can imagine your whole block smelling of bud.

6. LOL. I thought the same thing. Amazing garden OP, I hope to live in an area where I have the space to grow like this.

7. nice garden +rep

8. Oh man, that's a beautiful, BEAAUTIFULLL garden!
    But you really gotta tell us why is it that you're not bothered about the smell?
    Is the property surrounding the garden all yours, or is there something you have that masks the smell?

9. Thats a sweet ass setup. Hopefully i can do this someday

10. #10 stupidstuff, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    Lets just say I am not the only one on my block that grows. I have three students this year alone on my block. Also the smell can be kept at a minimum by not letting the plants dry out. They smell way more when they are dry.

I will be updating with more pics soon. :wave:

A three shot progression
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. #11 stupidstuff, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    Bugs round 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Regular Bud Shots.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Beautiful bud.

13. Really nice up close shots! what kind of camera do you have?

14. Currently using a 16.2MP Sony Cybershot. I just got it as a repacement to the kodak BOS I was using before. It took nice pictures but was just really cheap. DSLR cameras are a waste unless you can afford two or three lenses and I prefer expensive lenses as they make a hell of a difference. The sony i got was $380. A little expensive but it came with a really nice Carl Zeiss 30X optical zoom lens(not detachable), and it takes great macro shots. It also does 1080 hd video and 3D. I am happy with it so far but still want a DSLR.

15. Lucky to be living in CA, sunny and dry everyday. I would imagine its a breeze to grow outdoors.

Which strains are you running right now?

16. #16 stupidstuff, Sep 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2011
    It has been a season for the record books. Meaning its been the worst grow season possible here in Cali. Cold and foggy at night around 45 degrease, and only averaging about 65 during the day:mad::mad::mad:. So a moldy shitty season and the caterpillars are so bad here this year they totally destroyed all the old growth hardwood trees. I hope they recover. I am only getting half the density and size i normally get:mad::mad::mad::mad: I usually get up to 2 lbs off of a 4' plant in a 5 gallon pot, I will be lucky to get 1 this year:mad::mad: O well, always next year, and thats how gardening goes.

Otherwise Cali is the shit, and I would rather die here than live like a king in the midwest.:D

Strains are Kind Bud, Blue Dream, Jedi, OG kush.

17. #17 stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2011
    New stuff from the summer outdoor crop.

OG kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jedi
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hybrid blue dream
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Regular Blue dream
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kind Bud
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. #18 stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    Leading up to harvest
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now this is amber trike development.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. wow dude nice grow looks dank man.... know what the genetics are by any chance

20. They are all crosses of some sort or another. But no Idea for sure. Clubs these days dont/cant confirm something is what the grower says it is.
    Strains are Kind Bud, Blue Dream, Jedi, OG kush.

My favorite shots of the season
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]