Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can i smoke weed out of a tobacco pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sid42, Aug 31, 2011.

1. i use mailbox a service to buy online , everything i buy online goes to a miami address , and then to dr ..

2. Of course you could, marijuana isn't a finnicky little plant that can only be smoked a few different ways. it lights up like any other herb/plant, in basically anything...

I personally prefer to use the weed pipes for weed, just for preference, but I have thought about making my smoking less obvious from a distance by using a tobaccy pipe...

3. Pipes for the herb just usually look cooler. Should be fine though.

4. Just for the record, being in the US does NOT mean you can't get a pipe meant for weed xD. If that were true my collection would be a lot smaller.

5. tobacco pipes have larger bowls and no room for smoke it is not the same as a glass herb piece.

6. Don't waste your money go to etsy.com and search glass pipe great prices and better works of art than u will find in the gc store