Worst one night stand - Just downright Nasty etc

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Husky42, Aug 31, 2011.

1. I love a big ass but the woman in the OP is too much.

2. No doubt, no doubt! Shyt gets to me too, homie. I don't get it. I guess everybody needs to get down with the flat booty fetish or something. I'm sorry though.I need me some poke out to poke into or it ain't working.

3. hahha thats dirty! I passed out at this fat chicks house in LA. I was on the couch and randomly she came flying outtta her room butt ass naked and jumped on the couch. I squeezed her tit and told her to go away. that is all.

4. I love a PHAT nice round big ass, color doesn't matter. I do not like a FAT ass.

Yes.
    [​IMG]

Hell fuck no.
    [​IMG]

5. listen to this guy.he speaks the truth!

6. I'm lucky as hell, I have a beautiful thick wife with a PHAT ass and big firm tits.

7. My wife's is pretty nice with some medium tits. I just appreciate the fact that she is a stoner and bisexual with a gorgeous accent!:hello:

8. Nah, do not get it twisted. I love myself some booty, apple bottoms and big fat asses on a Mexican bitch is my #1 choice.

But like dudes picture, some booty your like hell yea, other booty... fuck no. Just no man, no, ya know?

Shit the best girl I had was a curvy 1/2 and 1/2 from Bakersfield. White dad.. hot ass but thick mom (her mom was so much hatter then she was-i would have pounded her mom so hard if given that chance.. still would if given the chance haha)

Anyways, her face was nothing special, and her tits were actually kinda disproportionate to her ass. but omg that ass! bending it over panties on......well i wont go graphic but I know you know.

9. #29 420nutty, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2011

DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! WTF are u complaining for???:confused:

10. I've had a few bad one night stands due to too much booze.. This one time my band just finished a gig at a party and I had way too much beer and a couple shots of jack.. This girl and I started making out and we decided to continue this little endeavor in her friend's truck. After we got down to it I realized she had the most foulest smelling snatch I've ever witnessed firsthand. So I lost all wood and said fuck it. Worst part is, I saw her about a week later and she broke out in huge cold sores all around her mouth. I was sooo happy I didn't catch any of that shit. :smoke:

11. Fucked a girl and later found out she was on her period, GROSS.

12. I'll never understand chicks who do that. Give a little warning ladies, let us decide if we want to part the red sea.

13. I don't remember it at all, like to the point that I had to have someone tel me this later; but the story goes like this:

It's 4/20, I get high as fuck, go street racing, win certain other drugs (starts with ben ends with zo), take said drugs, start drinking, black out, fuck fat chick on the couch in front of 15-20 people, sleep with her all night and not remember it happening in the morning.

14. At least you had a pillow for the night.

15. A cop pulls a guy over, "Sir, have you been drinking?"

The guy answers, "Why, do you see a fat chick in the car?"

16. aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha that is funny as fuck bro
    can't say i've had anything as bad but only a handful of girls who were butters

17. I really fail to understand why this is so "gross"

Its just a little blood and a rotting embryo or whatever.

I was lucky, the girl I got my red wings was a light bleeder so her period only meant she turned into a horny freak...oh btw guys... Woman typically.. are more willing to fuck on their period it throws their emotions into whack and they get mad horny.

Just saying.. so if they use it as an excuse.....

18. #38 Xtreme_Chaos, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
    lol I just gagged at those pics^

Anyways my story starts out in middle school, where I meet this girl Jamie. She was my first real sexual attraction that I could remember having with anyone. She was pretty slutty and vulgar, so things didnt work out between us, and the memory of us always evoked a bitter taste in my mouth

This was a really slutty, really mature girl for her age at least when I knew her. She was also, psycho, on medication to help with being Bi-polar, etc.

Flash foward to last year, and we reconnect over facebook. I then find out that she is recently divorced, and Im just BSing to her over fb IM when she gives me her number and tells me I should txt her.

One thing leads to another, and a week later Im making the 25 min drive to her appartment complex to "catch up and chill." Turns out shes roomies with another woman, and she just walks of her appt. and we end up spending the entire time talking in the back seat of my car, and things slowly start leading to sex.

When I actually do go to fuck her, all I remember is how dry her shit is. I mean, its sahara desert dry. And she tells me to "Just force it in!" and to choke her and shit. Now Ive had girls ask me to be rough with em but this is on a whole nother level. I didnt nut, left, and never returned her txts or calls asking me to come back and fuck her dry ass shit some more.

I only went to fuck her to get revenge and to "have the last laugh" as it were, but it backfired, and will go down in my memory of the nastiest 1 night stand Ive ever done.