Smoking + Politicians (Story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThePowerOfPot, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Sorry but the title is a bit misleading.

Ok let me start.

My good friend from grade 12 last year texts me ( we havent spoken in like 4 months, as he went on holidays and I just forgot about him ) anyway the texts reads
    Him: Hey man it's Jake I'm back from Bali and I was wondering if you want to catch up tonight and go see a movie with a famous person.
    Me: Oh sweet man hell yea, who is this mystery person?
    Him: I'ts Tony Abbott bro
    Me: .........
    (dont text back for 20 minutes,thinking)
    Him: So you want to come?
    Me: Ahhh...I guess want to have a smoke before though? ( He smokes cigarettes so hes guessing I mean them)
    Him: Yeah man, White ox alright
    Me: Um..yeah yeah whatever I don't mind
    Him: Alright see ya then

Anyway yeah I met him In this side street by his house ( his parents have already left )
    and he starts rolling and while hes just about to lick I remembered ( I have no idea how i forgot ) the weed! So I pull my wax container out of my bag ( the wax container is totally smell proof ) and I open the lid and He says 'Aww mate what's that sme....he looks in th container...'Is that weed man?' Me : 'Yeah' Him: 'Put some in bro...'

Ok at this point I'm so stunned, we talked about smoking weed and shit but had never tried it before and yeah sort of surprised me when were about to meet the Opposition leader and he wants to be stoned. Anyway I was down with it so I quickly finger mulled a bit...I mean a lot...in the end it was like 75% weed. Then we I smoked the first 2-3cms then I passed it too him. It was fucking great he was so yuse to smoke cigs he just took quick drags and exhaled so quickly ( wasting a lot ) but he coughed so hard. Which made me laugh. He just said I could finish it ( In long terms this was a bad idea seeing I had not tried thius stuff before, new stuff from my dealer ) I under estimated it and we were so fucked.

We did the proper thing and didn't pull a sicky and we went, we got in and bought 4 large popcorns and 3 packs of doritos and 2 large cokes ( this was later all finished while we lined up ) So we sat through the movie ( W. ) it was shit so his mum went out for drinks with the polis while me and him walked back to his house. His mum later texted him she will be back at like 2am ( currently 7pm ) so we just chilled out side and smoked a few cigs.

He asked for more weed but sadly we smoke the rest of my last bag....until I reach in he back pocket of my bag and found a half oz of my bros shit ( which is like 10x better then the stuff I get ) with a note saying : Love Casey xoxox ( joke) thought you might need this...I nearly cried as I pulled that bag of out my bag. Let alone him. He was dumb founded. So he snuck into his bros room and got his bong and we just had cones till like 12 and ate oreos and doritos. I must say it was one of the best nights of my life because he said he would have as much as I would ( I have a reeally High tolerance ) and I had 8 cones....this didn't turn out good for him, he could barely walk and he just went to bed at 1 while I walked home and had another J and then slipped into to bed.

ps tell me if anything didn't make sense or if there are any errors because I haven't proof read it

2. Understatement

3. Where is the part where you met up with the politician? i don't get it

4. We went to the movies with him and we probs stunk like weed, only thing i could smell was popcorn so yeah

5. The politician has nothing to do with this story...

6. Good story bro haha :D

7. I don't get how you "forget" about a half oz in your back pocket. Do things sticking up your ass when you sit down not bother you?

8. #8 MrHhhiiiooo, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You keep your wallet in your ass?

9. What the fuck did I just read?

10. it was in my bag and my bro put it in there WTF where does wallet come into this

11. is it just me or does this story not make sense at all

12. So the famous guy wasn't that interesting at all huh?

13. Lol your story could do with a more cogent structure. Also you might want to clarify who Tony is, I'm not sure but a lot of non-Aussies may not know who he is. Sorry if I'm wrong, don't mean to assume ignorance of y'all.