Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

true or false?? mary jane & vodka

• Please log in to reply

masssmoker420

masssmoker420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
someone tried telling me you can put stems in a vodka bottle for a week in the dark and the thc will extract to the vodka?? idk crazy thought

Aphorism

Aphorism

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Yep, it's called cannabis vodka.

Simmerten

Simmerten

Free Boosie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,820 posts
i think its called green dragon too

http://forum.grassci...een-dragon.html

shaggy11

shaggy11

• Registered Upgraded
  • 284 posts
soundrone on youtube did this i think...

RedMagic

RedMagic

Ur getting delete -__-

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,119 posts
THC is alcohol soluble (I think, like 99.99% sure), and I know for a fact people make Green Dragons which is just weed-infused vodka so I'd assume it'd work. I've never tried it, I'd get too hammered off the vodka to tell if I got high or not. :D

seeyouauntie

seeyouauntie

11:11

• Registered Upgraded
  • 586 posts
It's true. Use Everclear, it's the purest, highest content of alcohol beverage there is. If you can get moonshine, that would be better. I've used denatured alcohol before to make wax from stems before, but the process involves more steps than just using Everclear, and drinking the stuff.

gwardmonger316

gwardmonger316

• Registered Upgraded
  • 799 posts
I have some vodka just sitting around, and I'd like to make some of this. I read a recipe that said like, 3.5 g of stems. I have no where near that many stems. You guys think I could get away with about a gram of bud in 32ish oz of vodka?

How many shots would needed, and do you think it would work well with mixed drinks?

Edit: My bad, didn't notice the thread link^, it'll probably answer my questions.

Edited by gwardmonger316, 31 August 2011 - 06:53 PM.

Csllsnrq

Csllsnrq

• Registered Upgraded
  • 168 posts
Just smoke n drink easyer lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users