Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

true or false?? mary jane & vodka

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by masssmoker420, Aug 30, 2011.

1. someone tried telling me you can put stems in a vodka bottle for a week in the dark and the thc will extract to the vodka?? idk crazy thought

2. Yep, it's called cannabis vodka.

3. soundrone on youtube did this i think...

4. THC is alcohol soluble (I think, like 99.99% sure), and I know for a fact people make Green Dragons which is just weed-infused vodka so I'd assume it'd work. I've never tried it, I'd get too hammered off the vodka to tell if I got high or not. :D

5. It's true. Use Everclear, it's the purest, highest content of alcohol beverage there is. If you can get moonshine, that would be better. I've used denatured alcohol before to make wax from stems before, but the process involves more steps than just using Everclear, and drinking the stuff.

6. #7 gwardmonger316, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    I have some vodka just sitting around, and I'd like to make some of this. I read a recipe that said like, 3.5 g of stems. I have no where near that many stems. You guys think I could get away with about a gram of bud in 32ish oz of vodka?

How many shots would needed, and do you think it would work well with mixed drinks?

Edit: My bad, didn't notice the thread link^, it'll probably answer my questions.

7. Just smoke n drink easyer lol