Carrying case/pouch for MFLB + batteries + tic-tac box

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by KushBurner420, Aug 27, 2011.

1. I need a pouch or case (preferably something I can fit in my pocket) that can carry my MFLB, 2 batteries (in the provided case), and a tic-tac box (for storing my medicine)

I was thinking of getting a coin pouch but im not sure if it would be big enough

2. #2 Fredbear, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
    I use a camara case.....it holds a tic tac case, a lighter, a dugout and six batteries and my ipod and a little gram bag

Attached Files:

3. #3 Fredbear, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
    Oh and there are left over tic tacos for my weed breath.
    you can buy at walmart for 15 dollars

4. I also got a one from case logic, but the smaller hard drive case. 2 batteries, the box, brush stem and contact lens case: perfect fit.

If you want to spend some more money, the 420 kit of Burton is pretty sweet.

And if you expect to do lots of hiking in rainy weather, I would advise a more sturdy case, like pelican 1010.

5. I have this thing called a ratpak pouch it's smell proof I got it for my da vinci ascent it's sold on their website. I believe it's sold on their website also in different sizes. It'd be perfect for the mflb some batteries and a good ammt of weed I've fit a little over a quarter in there with my ascent in as well. Should deffinently check them out