Whats the hardest you've ever tripped out?

• by DeepHits
  • Aug 26 2011 11:21 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Experienced Smokerrr

• DeepHits
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:21 PM

So whats the highest you've ever been? What physical effects did you experience?

I've been smoking everyday anywhere from a few j's a day to a few bowls every couple hours, categorizing me as a 'chronic smoker'. Anyways, my friend and i were on the freeway And decided to spark a blunt and joint of medical grade marijuana, we passed them back and forth until both of which were roaches then we proceeded to pack the roaches into a small bowl, sometime after, probably 10 minutes or so passed when i had to pull over because i was seeing in delayed frames, and just completely fried, when i spoke i echoed in my head and a simple sound like sirens were misinterpreted as a song or an animal, just silly stuff really, also i was unable to form a coherent sentence although i was 100% aware in my head saying to myself let it pass, relax. I was not scared, just very very uncomfortable lol, the first time this has happened to me and i'v smoked wayy more. Has anyone else experienced such trips?
Replies (10)

• R.I.P. Illadelphin

• OscarZetaAcosta
  • Gold Member
  • 17,094 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:23 PM

I sat on the couch and blew through a bag of Cheetos while watching a movie...Which is fuckin' weird cause I don't really care for Cheetos.:cool:

• Blunt Enthusiast.

• Mr Unknown
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 11,047 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:24 PM

Lost half a blunt and drove home. Asked to have plate of leftovers and passed out before it was done.

I still don't know where that blunt is or how I got home.

• Mary Juanita

• VapeMasterFlex
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,328 posts

Posted Imageloollolo

• Seasoning Earth

• WELLHELP
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 628 posts

When I burned 1lb @@

• Experienced Smokerrr

• DeepHits
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:26 PM

When I burned 1lb @@

As much as i'd like to believe you i am under the illusion your throat/lungs would absolutely fucking kill smoking anywhere near that amount..

• smoke a little. or a lot.

• smokin bud
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,329 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:28 PM

haha me and my friend bought a vape when we were new to smoking. we proceeded to hit that shit like 50 times each and i put on COD mw2 and put the sensitivity at 10 then spun around in circles as fast as i could. i thought the killcams were funny as hell id ust be spinning and people would like stop at watch us the just knife me

• xThrowBack
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 819 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:28 PM

I don't really trip out when im high...I have had moments where sometimes my eyes just decide to become hard to control and I was looking at my friends ping pong table and the lines on it became 3d, I felt like I could just grab the lines and pull them off the table.

• PipPipPip
  • BorderlineBaked
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:10 AM

Usually when I get really high I can close my eyes and It'll feel like i'm moving/falling REALLY fast and it just keeps feeling faster and faster until It almost feels like I'm going the speed of light and I have to pop my eyes open to avoid my brain exploding.

This was scary as hell at first, but now It's like a roller coaster ride in my beanbag chair.

• Flared
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:11 AM

When I burned 1lb @@

when i burned a ton in my backyard with some friends. biggest blunt i've ever smoked!

• Banned

• WizzleFan
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:12 AM

I faceplanted the snow and got straight back up :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users