Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe How To Make Weed Brownies - The Ultimate Pot Brownie (Recipes)/pics.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 26, 2011.

1. With the non cannabutter recipe, does it reek?

2. It smells a bit when your cooking them in the pan but if you keep it on a low heat it doesn't smell that much

3. I used pretty much this exact recipe the handful of times I made weed-brownies, not sure where I found it, might have just google-d it at the time it was a few months back last batch I made...

I made mine with an ounce of reggos (real seedy and brown shit), just dumped that shit into the pot with the oil and stirred and let it simmer for ~30 minutes, let it cool a bit then strained it (just a regular small metal pasta strainer) and yea.

Used a 9X13 brownie pan (one of those pyrex clear ones) and cut 10 brownies out of it...so they were HUGE sized, if you do the math that's roughly 2.8 grams per brownie haha. But like I said it was reggos.

Anyway just one brownie got me fucked for 6 hours or so, and all of our friends (and even one of their dad's) got destroyed off just half of one as well for a few good hours.

Excellent find though skunky, just was offering a slight adjustment in case of reggos :smoke:

4. Ha sound's awesome dude, i'm going to make some brownie's tomorrow :hello::D

5. This is an incredible guide thank you for making it so fucking easy cant wait to try this for my self

6. Yum! :smoke: Can to share these recipes with us?!

7. This man speaks the truth. And said dad and I had a great time eating a brownie each and watching 10 hours of sports and eating Jet's pizza ;)

8. OK so i made brownies last night and i sat and watched every dam Family Guy episode there is and then when i got to season 8 i smoked a blunt i took it easy because i was already at a very chilled level but dam it was amazing :smoking: Then i had Pizza but not weed pizza or anything :D

9. #29 MJMessiah47, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
    This recipe doesn't include decarbing your bud, it's crucial!
    At least for those of us who have a monster tolerance this recipe alone wont do it, I only say this out of experience. I made about 4 batches of pot brownies using that exact same recipe you posted, on the 4th one i even used a double boiler... The results were that everytime my brownies were dank enough to get people who don't smoke stoned, but the results for people who smoke frequently were a lot different. They mostly experienced light body highs, a nice mellow giggly kinda thing. Me and like 3 of my friends who smoke daily never even got high. I ate 2 and even 3 still nothing...
    Now on the 5th try i did a lot more research because i wasn't going to give up that easy, i added one more step, i decarboxylated my weed in the oven for 30mins at 250 F, then added it to the double boiler (pan or whatever you are using) and proceeded with the regular recipe.
    The results? I ate one and within the hour i felt like i had smoke an entire blunt of some dank. It was great, i was high for hours, fell asleep and after waking up some time later i was still feeling high.
    Soooo.... put your weed in the oven at 250 degrees F for half an hour and you will have a batch of space cakes that will be ridiculously more potent. have a great day =D

Edit: i should add that i used the same amount of weed per batch every time, half an oz of some good quality regs. (not brown and full of seeds, fresh and green)

10. Quick update city. I made a few batches of these with a 1/2oz of quality trim per batch. Decarbed for 10 minutes in the oven then followed the recipe. These were the strongest things I've ever eaten. Had myself and crew completely baked all evening. The trim was much stronger than expected.

11. Sound's great man, i'm glad you had a good time :) Do you grow ?

12. who's got the recipe for those brownies with the mango frosting?! man that shit just sounds awesome!!! skunky thanks for the info on the oil extraction, my girl who doesnt smoke but loved brownies before we got pregnant, she used to bitch about me using just ground herb in the mix, which is my preferred way to make em/ enjoy em, i personally love the taste.

13. Easy tutorial to follow Skunky! I happen to have some trims & buds to make these. You have convinced me to make them tonight!

Can I add hash in with the ground buds/trims?

14. Yes you can, make sure you get it into real small chunks, and i'm glad Enjoy !:hello:

15. this thread makes me want friggin brownies now... damnit.

16. I made some of these brownies 2 days ago and for some reason they just do not get me high, but other batches have. All my friends were baked after eating them but for some reason not me. Ive tried them multiple times the past couple days but its been the same. Does anyone know why this could be? I had an empty stomach the second time so i know thats not it.

17. #37 BadKittySmiles, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2011
    Your lady friend had the right idea! Tossing ground herb into the mix is unfortunately not a very good way to make an edible, it is even less efficient than the common 'worst-case-scenario' edible, the firecracker. Processing your edible canna correctly, makes the different between a single mediocre dose, and up to 3 or 4 stronger doses, from the same amount of material! Edible cannabis is much more powerful and efficient than smoking, but it is only capable of being more efficient, when it made properly :) This is why we have so much dosage discrepancy, and so many failed edible stories.

I will update the CannaPharm sticky very soon... I have about 7 brownie recipes using different extraction methods, which I haven't bothered sharing.. didn't realize there was still such an interest! The Mango Space Cake tutorial, is actually from March.. :eek:

[​IMG]

These particular brownies, were made using 4 types of hash, two oils, two glycerin tinctures, and a small batch of herb canna oil... they are medical grade oils, highly activated/pre-decarbed, made bioavailable in a pure oil source, patiently, and fully sealed, inside a temperature controlled oven. These, are not for all my patients :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Looks tasty :yummy:

19. that stuff looks amazing!

20. How much oil would you need for a quarter of dank?