Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe How To Make Weed Brownies - The Ultimate Pot Brownie (Recipes)/pics.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 26, 2011.

1. They worked. I made the brownies tuesday and since I had to work on wed I let my friends try them out. They really worked. Cant wait til saturday so I can try them myself

2. I have kind of a high tolerance, so the brownies that came out were perfect for MY dosage, but a ''friend'' came in, saw the special brownie and shoved one in his giant mouth all at once. I think ''what a Dick for not asking''

Skip to 20 minutes later and I hear someone fall in the bathroom. Turns out he was in there puking his guts up lol. I was in my perfect zone. I have never laughed so hard at irony in my life. He no longer enjoys brownies. After I stopped laughing and could breathe again.... I melted into the couch and had a great day.

3. Where the hell do you guys live?? I'm in utah and it thought we had it relatively cheap here compared to some other states. A good deal here is 80 for a half ounce. Can usually be around 120-140.

I am the muffin man

4. Hi, me and 3 of my friends are doing this and were either going to use 6g or 8g. Would 1 brownie each get us high if we were using that amount ( the mix makes up 16 brownies so we could have 4 each, but not at once obviously) and also do we need to decarb the weed because people are telling me you need to ?

5. #365 Reo, Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    yes decarb is a must...... since it converts/activates the thc. with out it it just wont be as strong. and you will waste most of the weed

grind it up to powder or sortof close to it . if your worried about the smell make a pouch out of aluminum foil  and seal it up with the ground bud inside. it will be noticeable but wont stink up the house nearly as much. put at 240f for 25-30mins

6grams / 16 peices=  0.375grams per brownies
    8/16=0.5 per piece.

so yes that will work. should be at a good relaxing dose

6. #366 nero, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2014
    I signed up for this forum after trying to expand into edibles. I started out making edibles for myself, now I make them for many many "customers" who use them for medicinal purposes (age 60+). This exact recipe is what I used to start all this, and wanted to say, this is what you want, if you want to make some AMAZING brownies.

I have made some small changes, that anyone who CAN'T GET HIGH EDIBLES and reads this can try.

Instead of 5.0g in the oil, I went up slightly to 6.0g. When they are finished, I cut them in 12 pieces, weighing about 57g each. This means there is half a gram of weed in each brownie. You eat 1 to become very relaxed. You eat 2 to get RIPPED, GUARANTEED.

If you do get noticeable high off of edibles, I recommend starting out with 1/4 of a brownie at this dosage and go up slowly as needed.

Be careful, make sure you don't have anything important to do for about 6 hours. Especially if it's your first try! Hope this helps some people.

EDIT: I wanted to mention. The Decarboxylation of the herb, and cooking the oil at the correct temperature and time is 100% the most critical part of this recipe. Invest in a thermometer for oil, these are at walmart for under $5...
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-2pc-Deep-Fry-Candy-Thermometer-Set-00723W/14913170

I cook the oil for about an hour and a half at 220-240 degrees. If you don't get high off the dosages I have described, it's most likely because you are being lazy with your oil.

7. yeah im gonna make some its been years since i did but i grew some shit and want to make some.

last time my buddy made them i watched him take 2 sticks of non salted butter to a boil and mixed in an ounce of regs and then we strained that substance with coffee strainers and strainers in general and just threw that green mix into a standard brownie mix. prolly do it this way here this month when my shit is ready.

2 sticks of butter is a lot of butter though but like butter its good as fuck so if it works with less butter let me know .

8. 2 sticks is one cup of butter. You can always do 1. Also you don't want to bring the butter to a boil or do it with the herb in it. This will degrade and make your mix not very potent. Melt the butter on low never get it to a boil or simmer. You will get far more potent product if you do. Also you should decarb it first.

9. #369 WandrinPat, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    So, here's how I do it.  I use an 1/8 ounce of kief.  About 1/3 cup of olive oil.  

I put it straight into crock pot on the "keep warm" setting.  let it sit for hours, maybe even a day.

Last time I did it.... I ate way too many brownies, but just got a headache. 

So, I'm wondering... maybe I should get it on the "low heat" setting for a while.  Let it get a little hotter. 
    Maybe use the candy thermometer, and monitor the temperature better. 

This is a long way to get to saying, "thanks for this topic"... just what I was looking for. 

Edit:

:wrong!:

I was using 1/2 a gram of kief!!!!  No Freakin Wonder!

10. I've followed the butterless recipe a few times already and its awesome. Thanks op for getting me higher than I've ever been (ate two)

11. I'm going to try this

12. DId you try it and was it nice mateee?

13. Amazing Recipe, worked a treat. 

I am having friends over this weekend (some smoke weed regularly, others don't) and I don't know what amounts to recommend because everyone is different. 

Is there a standard metric? Like 2cm x 2cm block for someone with low-tolerance who wants to get lightly baked etc? 

14. someone please elaborate on the preheated cookie sheet 

15. Thanks for that info on the 7g's used in the brownines. I'm sure I could get away with that, only a half a g each brownie that sounds about right!!

16. How long do you decarb for? After that, with the oil are you stirring constantly for the 1.5 hours or letting simmer (230 F) stirring as needed, every 15-20 minutes. Ground up very fine or just normal grind ?

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. love this. cant wait to make a batch ahha

18. Do i have to decarb my weed before doing this?

19. Thanks for the non-canna recipe!